Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dutasteride or nandrolone

cop

i'm on avodart to combat hairloss but i'm wondering if i took only a nandrolone wouldn't i have the same effect??
avodart= less hairloss,gyno (yes a lot of guys),loss of libido, loss of erection
nandrolone :less hairloss,builds muscle,lubrificates joins, possibility of gyno,possibility of decadick after a few weeks
quote:Nandrolone itself is a 5a -reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Nandrolone will also inhibit natural production of testosterone, so there is less testosterone available to be converted to DHT.

DHT probably has hair loss activities not mediated by the androgen receptor, but by other proteins in the scalp and via the immune system. DHN may not have these activities.

More importantly, what is observed is that nandrolone is quite good for keeping one’s hair, whereas testosterone is not, for those genetically predestined to lose their hair.

how i see it is oif your pre-disposed to loos it your gonna loss it no matter what and you mightaswell get used to it and go bald (shave)
i woudl not rec deca with no test. i would res deca WITH test.
but maybe you could lower the test dose but deff have it in there even just a hrt amount.
I lfound the GP deca to be quit smooth and effects where nice at only 300mg ew.
cycle:
wk1-14 250mg testcyp ew
wk1-12 300mg deca ew
*dont forget pct*

Top Bottom