Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

dunk

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
what's up man? How did you do in poker last night? did your friend finally show up? did you do any blow or drink?

Thanks for all the funny threads lately, you've been on a roll and you keep this place poppin.

What are you up to today?
 
Dunk..
 
my bad.

yeh he finally showed up.

had a beer. did a little bit of the other shit to. not alot though

out of 16 came in 2nd. won like $400.

came home. smoked a bowl. and dat was dat.
 
I seem to recall someone here telling other people to use PM's for posts like this. I wonder who that could be? :confused:


Oh that's right, lestat was talking about other people, not himself.
 
big4life said:
I seem to recall someone here telling other people to use PM's for posts like this. I wonder who that could be? :confused:


Oh that's right, lestat was talking about other people, not himself.
I'm trying to open this up for Chat and Conversation, because Dunk and I happen to have particularly interesting lives, I feel that other members (e.g. evensteve) could benefit from hearing a little about it.
 
Lestat said:
particularly interesting lives

(allow me to pwn myself)

had a beer.

did some blow

won in cards

choked a hooker...no wait that was last Friday.

doesnt sound too interesting to me.
 
dunk said:
my bad.

yeh he finally showed up.

had a beer. did a little bit of the other shit to. not alot though

out of 16 came in 2nd. won like $400.

came home. smoked a bowl. and dat was dat.
damn man, 2nd place, that's pretty damn good.. what was the hand like that sunk your battleship at the end.. either the one that left you severely short stacked, or the one that took you out?

I can't deal with the "other stuff" so much, did a gram one weekend in vegas and had like an 8 hour come down where I felt like shit but couldn' sleep even though I hadn' slept in 2 days... sucked, don't ever wanna do that again.


So last night I played in a softball game.. we lost 5 to 4.. close game though, I had some good plays on defense, but i mishandled a ball that caused them to score the go ahead run.. ruined my near perfect day.

Came home and cooked some chicken curry for me and the woman.. it was really good and pretty simple to make. Watched two episodes of the season 1 OC and then watched the end of the Padres game on TV where they lost (but almost came back).

Today I'm at work, during lunch I ran 3.5 miles which was good for me, longest run yet in a few years. I had leftovers for lunch and some canned tuna as well. Diet coke to drink and water.

I'm leaving work just a little bit early cuz I'm going to see the Padres game tonight in person. Its a work thing, free food and booze and tickets. I got free parking passes too from my GF (she has a hookup) so that saved me cash plus its a sold out lot that is close. I had 3 extras that I gave away to other co workers and they were thrilled.

My girl will be at the game but with some investment bankers that are taking her group out (she is in cash management). She'll come home with me and stay the night. We have separate places but she stays with me 5 nights a week on average.

I need to do a load of laundry too.
 
Lestat said:
I'm trying to open this up for Chat and Conversation, because Dunk and I happen to have particularly interesting lives, I feel that other members (e.g. evensteve) could benefit from hearing a little about it.


Personally, I don't have a problem with these types of threads, I do have a problem when someone thinks they are entitled to post them and other people can't.
 
dunk said:
wanna play right now for 70,000 karma?

60 k is what we are gonna play for.

You need to open a free account at Ultimate Bet.

I can transfer you some play chips and we can play heads up.
 
dunk said:
(allow me to pwn myself)

had a beer.

did some blow

won in cards

choked a hooker...no wait that was last Friday.

doesnt sound too interesting to me.
dude thats more then some people do in a whole month let alone one night.. i bet evensteve has never done any blow and doesn't know what a full house is.

This is educational shit right here man. Embrace it, feed it, be it.
 
big4life said:
Just a word of advice, recreational drug use isn't a topic for this board. Or I can just lock it, your choice.
Are you serious?

One of the first questions I asked on this board was about the use of coke. I had never tried it and I got about 50 responses. It was when I realized the true power of this board. Some people said it can ruin your life, others said they did it every weekend, and the majority just said if you think you can handle it, try, but don't make a habit out of it, when the party is over its over.

I'm not talking about asking for sources, price checks, how to obtain, conceal, or any of that. Just people's real life experiences ya know?
 
Lestat said:
Are you serious?

One of the first questions I asked on this board was about the use of coke. I had never tried it and I got about 50 responses. It was when I realized the true power of this board. Some people said it can ruin your life, others said they did it every weekend, and the majority just said if you think you can handle it, try, but don't make a habit out of it, when the party is over its over.

I'm not talking about asking for sources, price checks, how to obtain, conceal, or any of that. Just people's real life experiences ya know?


very serious.
 
big4life said:
Just a word of advice, recreational drug use isn't a topic for this board. Or I can just lock it, your choice.

:rolleyes:
Dude.........you should really lighten the fuck up.I don't use drugs but wtf is wrong with them chatting about it?

Fuggin Nazi bullshit.
 
big4life said:
very serious.
I'll speak with BRR about it, because this is honestly news to me. I thought I saw a thread about AMT earlier, and people talk about blazing all the time.
 
big4life said:
Just a word of advice, recreational drug use isn't a topic for this board. Or I can just lock it, your choice.

and you can get all this for $11.97 a month!
 
Lestat said:
Are you serious?

One of the first questions I asked on this board was about the use of coke. I had never tried it and I got about 50 responses. It was when I realized the true power of this board. Some people said it can ruin your life, others said they did it every weekend, and the majority just said if you think you can handle it, try, but don't make a habit out of it, when the party is over its over.

I'm not talking about asking for sources, price checks, how to obtain, conceal, or any of that. Just people's real life experiences ya know?


Exactly!

He's way out of line.
 
big4life:

I'll hold off on the drug talk until I hear back from Big Rick Rock. I PMed him and CC'ed you on i as well.

I'd like to know what is allowed and what is not because historically rec drug talk has been something that has been takled about pretty freely.
 
Lestat said:
damn man, 2nd place, that's pretty damn good.. what was the hand like that sunk your battleship at the end.. either the one that left you severely short stacked, or the one that took you out?

I can't deal with the "other stuff" so much, did a gram one weekend in vegas and had like an 8 hour come down where I felt like shit but couldn' sleep even though I hadn' slept in 2 days... sucked, don't ever wanna do that again.


So last night I played in a softball game.. we lost 5 to 4.. close game though, I had some good plays on defense, but i mishandled a ball that caused them to score the go ahead run.. ruined my near perfect day.

Came home and cooked some chicken curry for me and the woman.. it was really good and pretty simple to make. Watched two episodes of the season 1 OC and then watched the end of the Padres game on TV where they lost (but almost came back).

Today I'm at work, during lunch I ran 3.5 miles which was good for me, longest run yet in a few years. I had leftovers for lunch and some canned tuna as well. Diet coke to drink and water.

I'm leaving work just a little bit early cuz I'm going to see the Padres game tonight in person. Its a work thing, free food and booze and tickets. I got free parking passes too from my GF (she has a hookup) so that saved me cash plus its a sold out lot that is close. I had 3 extras that I gave away to other co workers and they were thrilled.

My girl will be at the game but with some investment bankers that are taking her group out (she is in cash management). She'll come home with me and stay the night. We have separate places but she stays with me 5 nights a week on average.

I need to do a load of laundry too.

Thats Rock star living.
 
boyer said:
Thats Rock star living.
Hahaha.. yeah right man. I just try to stay busy, active, and most importantly, happy.
 
Deterass said:
:rolleyes:
Dude.........you should really lighten the fuck up.I don't use drugs but wtf is wrong with them chatting about it?

Fuggin Nazi bullshit.
Lets not get hostile here, Big4Life is just trying to do his job, and there may have been some policy change recently that we do not know about yet. I can understand why the board wouldn't want to draw undue attention from authorities.

I have a feeling there is a middle ground though. I mean, you can ask anything you want about controlled AAS, how to administer, dosages, etc. It seems strange that you couldn't ask someone how much coke to do if its your first time.

Had it not been for EF I could have really fucked myself up.

I think 50% of Brothabills posts were about rec drugs, DMT and such, that is why I think this may be something new.
 
Talk about what ever you want to, bubba. I think that I'll join the rest of the regulars who use to post a lot on C&C, and now rarely post. You can blame us nazi mods if you like, but you might want to look in the mirror.
 
big4life said:
Talk about what ever you want to, bubba. I think that I'll join the rest of the regulars who use to post a lot on C&C, and now rarely post. You can blame us nazi mods if you like, but you might want to look in the mirror.
Which regulars are you referring to?
 
Lestat said:
damn man, 2nd place, that's pretty damn good.. what was the hand like that sunk your battleship at the end.. either the one that left you severely short stacked, or the one that took you out?

I can't deal with the "other stuff" so much, did a gram one weekend in vegas and had like an 8 hour come down where I felt like shit but couldn' sleep even though I hadn' slept in 2 days... sucked, don't ever wanna do that again.


So last night I played in a softball game.. we lost 5 to 4.. close game though, I had some good plays on defense, but i mishandled a ball that caused them to score the go ahead run.. ruined my near perfect day.

Came home and cooked some chicken curry for me and the woman.. it was really good and pretty simple to make. Watched two episodes of the season 1 OC and then watched the end of the Padres game on TV where they lost (but almost came back).

Today I'm at work, during lunch I ran 3.5 miles which was good for me, longest run yet in a few years. I had leftovers for lunch and some canned tuna as well. Diet coke to drink and water.

I'm leaving work just a little bit early cuz I'm going to see the Padres game tonight in person. Its a work thing, free food and booze and tickets. I got free parking passes too from my GF (she has a hookup) so that saved me cash plus its a sold out lot that is close. I had 3 extras that I gave away to other co workers and they were thrilled.

My girl will be at the game but with some investment bankers that are taking her group out (she is in cash management). She'll come home with me and stay the night. We have separate places but she stays with me 5 nights a week on average.

I need to do a load of laundry too.

you lost me at "damn"
















j/k orb. what position were you playing? is it a work league? or a competitive league?

nice. they playin the cubs tonight?

good game.
 
boyer said:
That beats a sharp stick in the eye. :)
yeah for real...

lets hear a typical day from you.. how about today?
 
dunk said:
you lost me at "damn"
















j/k orb. what position were you playing? is it a work league? or a competitive league?

nice. they playin the cubs tonight?

good game.
Most of the people on my team are homies from work, but its not a work league or team.. just a city league and me and my GF put this team together with our friends.

I play rover usally.. i sit around 2nd base or sometimes deeper if I need to fill a gap in the outfield. If not rover I play center field. I've got speed so I can cover a lot of ground.

yeah, Pads start game 1 in their series with the Cubs.. going to the game tonight and have tickets for Sunday. Should be good.. can't beat the price, free.

What do you have going on this weekend?
 
ill prob end up at my cousins apartment in manhattan. pregame and hit the city.

hopefully go fluke fishin on Saturday during the day on my friends boat.

nothing spectacuar.

you.
 
Lestat said:
yeah for real...

lets hear a typical day from you.. how about today?

Just sat in of my computer and worked on some of our new homeland security policies and some of the small things that I do. Also tried to come up with some different ways to try and make it with some of the internet babes. I feel that just like any type of sales, its good to be different.
j/k

This weekend will hopefully be different, since I am recently single after years which seemed like decades. :verygood: I don't have any interest in joing the soaking wet vagina club.
 
dunk said:
ill prob end up at my cousins apartment in manhattan. pregame and hit the city.

hopefully go fluke fishin on Saturday during the day on my friends boat.

nothing spectacuar.

you.
My parents are gonna be in town. They live up in northern california, 500 miles from here. They come down once or twice a year and I go up there once or twice a year.

They like to do their own thing some of the time. I got them tickets to a Beach Boys show and to the Padres vs Cubs on Sunday. Will see them for breakfast at this cool place with an ocean view on Saturday morning.

Other then that i'll probably have dinner with my gf and her parents on friday night. Go to the gym on saturday, go for a run Sunday. Go to an ACC BBQ on Saturday (gf went to Duke and we're both huge fans).

Sunday I'm hoping to get to the beach at some point as well.

need to go grocery shopping, usually save that for sunday evenings.
 
I'd still like to know which regulars I am responsible for driving away.

If nothing else, I'd like to reach out to them and welcome them back.

I doubt any such people exist though.
 
Lestat said:
I'd still like to know which regulars I am responsible for driving away.

If nothing else, I'd like to reach out to them and welcome them back.

I doubt any such people exist though.





Thanks for bumping this, I didn't see it before, now me and you have a very big problem.


Don't ever accuse me of lying!!!!!!!!
 
big4life said:
Thanks for bumping this, I didn't see it before, now me and you have a very big problem.


Don't ever accuse me of lying!!!!!!!!
it was more for my own benefit rather then to discredit you.

Perkele told me of one user, adp10, and I have offered him a free plat membership should he return.

If there are other users in the a similar situation, a similar offer will be considered.

Don't take everything so personally man, we're on the same side here.
 
Lestat said:
it was more for my own benefit rather then to discredit you.

Perkele told me of one user, adp10, and I have offered him a free plat membership should he return.

If there are other users in the a similar situation, a similar offer will be considered.

Don't take everything so personally man, we're on the same side here.


When someone accuses me of lying I take it personal. I'm funny that way.
 
Top Bottom