Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dumb question about mt2

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
anyone know if its tested for for comps?

I mean, i realize theyre after anabolics and certain stims...etc

but does anyone test for mt2

Never heard of it being tested for.

Don't even think there is a test developed to detect it

would be super good to know, Id rather limit sun exposure..

and Im thinking of experimenting with it as far as getting new melanocytes going in scar tissue

Fire away, i'm pretty well versed on mt2

Been a mod on a mt2/peptide board for awhile and have used it a lot myself

As far as scar tissue, you'll get a darker hue, but not as drastic as the rest of your skin, so the scars will look better/less apparent, but won't be totally hidden

I was actually thinking about dermarolling the scars and injecting the mt2 directly into them

not that Im positive it'll have any better effect in them per se but why not ya know?

Yeah spot injection really has no different effect, you can pretty much pin it anywhere and it will have the same effects as in the desired tissue

What kind of scars are we talking about?

I'm on it right now...good peptide. Not sure about testing I'm pretty sure not...I pin in my stomach...can I pin?

Hey BB , how well at reducing prolactin is Mt2? I remember you mentioning it before but I am curious to how effective it would be while on a tren cycle. I have caber and I also have mt2. Are the effects of mt2 strong enough on prolactin to reduce caber dosage? Or maybe even eliminate?

No way bro, mt2's effects on prolactin are very slight, and actually only show up in a small percentage of users. Tren would elevate prolactin levels way too much for MT2 to control.

Caber or prami is a must

Top Bottom