Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drunk Sex

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I'm facing a huge dilemma....
On three seperate occassions i've been near blackout drunk, and not able to get it up....

Many bad things have happened because of this....
for example
I went to ohio state with a few friends who are in a frat and my one buddy hooked up with this very large chick (over 200lbs). her friend was 95lbs with a great body. The party night my buddy, well call him tom and i convinced the big girl and her friend to go into a dark room naked with us.

FYI at this point it was 1am and i had been drinking since 12pm. I started going at the skinny one and my buddy went at the fat one. I couldn't seem to get it up.... it pissed me off so much.... i just couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. Then i heard a loud call. "SWWWIIIIIITTTTCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!", The big girl yelled it and jumped on top of me and tom went on doing the hott one while the fat one went down on me. She told me i wasn't going to get hard and i watched while my friend went at the hott one. I stormed off pissed and drank for another 8 hours until around 9am. Was a very crazy night.... never want anything like that to happen again. To sum it up, this has happened to me about three times and i'm 19. Just wondered if anyone else has a drunk sex story that will top this one. Or if any other guys have been in a similar situation.... or even gotten SWITCHED!, lol
i can only laugh at it now....

top my story

Cant really top it mate.
Im 18 and when I drink I just look at girls and get hard.

Yet to have a drunken sex encounter though.

i would say somewhere around 90% of the sex i have is drunk sex.

you will keep having this problem if you start drinking at noon and expect to be able to f%^k 12 hours later.

i'd say start drinking later in the day.

From age 16-26 when ever I drank or got high, my bone got hard like viagara hard.
maybe you were feeling shy because your friends dick was too close to you.

I would not get hard if my naked buddy was next to me....but also I dont need to see a pussy to get hard. lights on or off it should be all good.

drink less and fuck more.

I don't want to "top" your story because your story sucks man. LOL

Iggy- said:
I'm facing a huge dilemma....
On three seperate occassions i've been near blackout drunk, and not able to get it up....

Many bad things have happened because of this....
for example
I went to ohio state with a few friends who are in a frat and my one buddy hooked up with this very large chick (over 200lbs). her friend was 95lbs with a great body. The party night my buddy, well call him tom and i convinced the big girl and her friend to go into a dark room naked with us.

FYI at this point it was 1am and i had been drinking since 12pm. I started going at the skinny one and my buddy went at the fat one. I couldn't seem to get it up.... it pissed me off so much.... i just couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong. Then i heard a loud call. "SWWWIIIIIITTTTCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!", The big girl yelled it and jumped on top of me and tom went on doing the hott one while the fat one went down on me. She told me i wasn't going to get hard and i watched while my friend went at the hott one. I stormed off pissed and drank for another 8 hours until around 9am. Was a very crazy night.... never want anything like that to happen again. To sum it up, this has happened to me about three times and i'm 19. Just wondered if anyone else has a drunk sex story that will top this one. Or if any other guys have been in a similar situation.... or even gotten SWITCHED!, lol
i can only laugh at it now....

top my story

i think the booze fairy's made you think there were chix and you really just banged your buddy... it would explain why you got pissed and left only to continue drinking.

mustang_00 said:
i think the booze fairy's made you think there were chix and you really just banged your buddy... it would explain why you got pissed and left only to continue drinking.
oh my god im rolling around on floor in stitches!

Any time that I've had a little too much to drink, I just can't cross the finish line. Yeah, sure, you feel like Joe Super-Stud at first since you can pound away in all different positions, make her cum over and over, but I just can't seem to get there myself when I'm liquored up. It's quite frustrating actually. And the women seem frustrated by it too. I have never reached the point of being so drunk that I passed out or anything even close, so I don't know if I'd lose my boner at that point, but for me there definitely is a point where I am throbbing hard, horny as all get-out, but I just can't cum.

NEO1 said:
Umm, Idk, drink less? Maybe?
+1
when i was younger, like 17-18, there have been times when i have been too drunk to get or maintain an erection. its known as "brewer's droop" and is possible one of the most annoying things EVER.

Top Bottom