Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drug test and detox??????

ds23305

i need advice guys. i have a drug test coming up in about a week or so and i have thc in my system. i bought a detox and it says it cleans out ur liver. im in my 5th week of my cycle. my question is if i take the detox is it going to affect my cycle or clean out any test i have in my system??? i dont think they will test for aas. please help!!! :confused:

thc lasts for 30 days and is stored in your fat cells.

i need advice guys. i have a drug test coming up in about a week or so and i have thc in my system. i bought a detox and it says it cleans out ur liver. im in my 5th week of my cycle. my question is if i take the detox is it going to affect my cycle or clean out any test i have in my system??? i dont think they will test for aas. please help!!! :confused:

Marijuana Detection Times
Frequent users blood drug test (defined as someone who smokes several times per week)
THC: 4-8 hours after smoking
THC by-product: 2 or more weeks after smoking

Frequent users urine drug test
THC by-product: 2 weeks to a month after smoking (3 months for extremely heavy users)

Infrequent users blood drug test
THC: 3-4 hours after smoking
THC by-product: 2-3 days after smoking

Infrequent users urine drug test
THC by-product: up to 10 days after smoking

Source:WikiAnswers - How long does marijuana stay in your system

so with this 10 day detox program i will be fine right??? i just dont want it to flush out the test thats all.

i think you better say you were at a party where it was "around"

i think you better say you were at a party where it was "around"

Lol... remember Ross the canadian snowboard guy who said that after he won the Gold... He was from about 10 min. from my house.. In BC...

Everyone one here is a chronic! :)

Lol... remember Ross the canadian snowboard guy who said that after he won the Gold... He was from about 10 min. from my house.. In BC...

Everyone one here is a chronic! :)

Yes!!! Rebagliati!!!
as if they expected clean tests in snowboarding lololol
I think being chronic in BC is a requirement with so much primo bud around

Top Bottom