It is literally a pain in the ass to inject when it clogs! And I'm talking about a 21 gauge. I switched to propionate and have had a much more comfortable time.DRRman said:suspension is not 17aa so i dont think much at all or any at all will be absorbed by drinking it bro
No it is water basedkmoe42 said:is it oil based..cuz i thought u could nto drink oil based products or testosterone..could be wrong
lineman12 said:I have some test suspension and am having serious difficulty with it clogging up during injection. I am familiar with drinking winstrol and was wondering if drinking test suspension would be effective?
RWRmr. snakes said:What brand is it.?????????
lineman12 said:
LVTitan said:no you cannot drink test. period..
injectable winny is the exact same thing as oral winny, that is why you can drink it.
you cannot drink test .. .period..
hope that helps
I beg to differ.jon79 said:prop is better anyway bro![]()
lineman12 said:I have some test suspension and am having serious difficulty with it clogging up during injection. I am familiar with drinking winstrol and was wondering if drinking test suspension would be effective?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














