Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking alcohol while on a ketogenic diet...maybe you can help me find some info

in indianapolis they throw u in the tank, but once you sober up you are released with no charges. unless you are wanted on another offense, that is....

that is one of those crimes that only prosecutors with nothing better to do want a part of.... the smaller the town, the more they care...

Doktor Bollix said:
You can get arrested for being drunk in public? That's some bullshit local ordinance right?

i believe there are different consequences for different areas, but in most places you can be picked up and/or charged with public drunkeness.

Dude i SWEAR i was thinking the same thing. While on the CKD diet i drink one big scooner of beer and i start to have memory lapses. Wierdest shit ever. But kinda cool cause i can get drunk on one beer.

Also when drinking now, i start to babble so fast it's not even funny.

"the ketogenic diet" by lyle mcdonald

page 116 cites antecdotal reports that support your argument. but, i see nothing concrete. it might be worth looking at the cited research and investigating

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic102.htm

this is the only thing i could find. it's about alcoholic ketoacidosis, which is basically a type of alcohol poisoning.

scroll down to the subsection titled "fasting". it says that by fasting, you incurr ketosis (which my friend was already in) and explains what happends after that. i think my friend probably has some mild alcoholic ketoacidosis. do you agree based on this article?

Top Bottom