Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Downloading music

calveless wonder said:
you mean like your starting 9 in fantasy football?

Whats the deal with that anyway, I was only half way down the list and then when I changed my name I fell close to the bottom?

PuddleMonkey said:
Whats the deal with that anyway, I was only half way down the list and then when I changed my name I fell close to the bottom?

the draft order you mean?

the original one was setup when i created the league. I'm not sure it was random.
i was playing around with the commissioner options and hit the random draft order button and it redid it. don't worry, it's not the final one. we're not creating the draft order till everyone is in the league. wouldn't be fair for someone to join the league and then have to pick in <x> spot. believe me, in the first one i was 3rd pick. i would have loved to keep that, but it's not fair

i don't know how we can decide the draft order other than that. im used to doing it out of a hat, but then again every league i played with people in RL.

calveless wonder said:
the draft order you mean?

the original one was setup when i created the league. I'm not sure it was random.
i was playing around with the commissioner options and hit the random draft order button and it redid it. don't worry, it's not the final one. we're not creating the draft order till everyone is in the league. wouldn't be fair for someone to join the league and then have to pick in <x> spot. believe me, in the first one i was 3rd pick. i would have loved to keep that, but it's not fair

i don't know how we can decide the draft order other than that. im used to doing it out of a hat, but then again every league i played with people in RL.

I see, we gonna reverse the order for round 2 and so on? That seems to be the way I see others doing it, the last pick (say 12th), would get first pick in round 2.

PuddleMonkey said:
I see, we gonna reverse the order for round 2 and so on? That seems to be the way I see others doing it, the last pick (say 12th), would get first pick in round 2.

yes, thats how it works.
because otherwise it would be completely unfair.

Top Bottom