Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Downfalls of Sodium?

slickdadd

How bad is it for you? What are the downfalls? I know of a lot of really high protein stuff that is pretty convenient but unfortunately often has a high sodium content. Im pretty oblivious to what a lot of sodium can do to you aside from its ties to high blood pressure, and im only 21.

Other that hbp, the only problem sodium creates is water retention, which is more of an asthetic problem than anything else IMO. For health concerns, I don't worry to much about sodium.

Drink lots of water and you will piss most of the sodium out. I drink a lot of diet soda which contains sodium and a personal trainer(my friends:) ) told me to drink a cup of water w/ very diet soda.

drinking all that water isnt the best idea, you wanna avoid it as much as possible. But if you still have high sodium intake then yes, you do want to try and take something to shed that...like an ECA.

High sodium levels, of course, cause hypertension, as well as water retention. Not a big deal health wise though, unless you're a 50 year old inactive couch potato, then the hypertension might come into effect :D

make sure to drink alot of water, or take a mild diurhettic, and you'll be all set!

Top Bottom