Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Dont see Ferraris like this every day....

Genome

Plat Hero
Platinum
Damn....!:Perk:

46520816.crash.jpg


46520821.crash1.jpg


46520823.crash5.jpg




Genome<>
 
tuc biscuit said:
ferrari=elite

truck=bombsquad
lmao....lestat=truck new member (alter)=ferrari.
maybe some one came home drunk and forgot they had parked there car in the garage already....lol
 
pintoca said:
I first thought it was because of a Tornado or a hurricane

But.. it's inside the garage..

And it doesn't really look like it just drove up on the Ferrari does it.. no damage on the side.. :confused:
 
I've seen some crazuy damage from Tornadoes: One house with shit inside-out and a cow on the roof, the hose next door just perfect... that is the thing with tornadoes, the sheer randomness...

then again, I wouldn't know, but there are no Hurricanes in Arkansas, right?
 
pintoca said:
how did that happen again?


Apparently some kid lost control of his truck smashing into some guys garage with his ferrari parked inside in Fort Smith, AR.



Genome<>
 
Guy apparently has a hummer and another red exotic car from the looks of that last pic.
 
Genome said:
AWESOME! I live in Dallas TX. Bro. :)


Genome<>
bro we have the same exact bike...LMAO!!!!!!!!!ive stripped mine down tho..check my gallery ...too bad we are miles away...we have great riding here too....we will have to hook you up with the rest of the throttle jockeys...
 
PBR said:
bro we have the same exact bike...LMAO!!!!!!!!!ive stripped mine down tho..check my gallery ...too bad we are miles away...we have great riding here too....we will have to hook you up with the rest of the throttle jockeys...

I've modified mine too a little bit. Yeah, too bad we're not close. Let's keep in touch though. :evil:


Genome<>
 
PBR said:
Pintoca...youre right my screw up...heres some K...

Thanks man that was nice of you, I wish you endless weekends of sunshine for your crutch-rocket riding pleasure (notice the crutch, instead of crotch)
 
Genome said:
Apparently some kid lost control of his truck smashing into some guys garage with his ferrari parked inside in Fort Smith, AR.

I bet his insurance company is happy.
 
slat1 said:
Just because you can afford a nice car does not mean you are qualified to drive it!

Yeah, he shouldn't have parked it under that truck.
 
can't believe there are 3/4 wrecked Enzos on that site, a few Porsche GT2s, and that boxer Prince wrecking the $400k Benz...
 
Top Bottom