Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Donating blood.

you get paid like 50 bucks every time you do it though, but I heard that the plasma is what they take and loosing so much of that is not good. I know a girl who donates like twice a week... very unhealthy!

I think it depends where you are located. I thought that the us wouldnt let you donate at all if you used, I am not sure though

Angel said:
I think it depends where you are located. I thought that the us wouldnt let you donate at all if you used, I am not sure though

Naturally they will not use blood if they know you have used, but who is to say you have to tell them? We all know the media overhypes the dangers of steroids and the effects the have on blood while off are virtually non-existant (even while on, maybe elevated RBC would occur, but not much else).

danymal04 said:
you get paid like 50 bucks every time you do it though, but I heard that the plasma is what they take and loosing so much of that is not good. I know a girl who donates like twice a week... very unhealthy!

We certainly do not get paid for donating blood where I live. It's considered charity work here.

Plasma centers spin the plasma out of the blood and put the blood cells back in the body. Generally most plasma centers pay you for it. You can donate plasma 2 times a week I believe. If you have rare blood or certain antigens you can make good money (well it was good when I was in school with no job). Whole blood donations like at Red Cross is for charity. Whole blood can't be donated as often as plasma can. Not sure about how the hormone levels would effect if they used the blood or plasma.

Perp

There is no payment involved in the UK.

In terms of not telling them then i do not think it is an option as thats the rules and for whatever reasons they put them there i feel they are to be respected.

if there was a mass shortage and you have a rare blood type and you divulge your use then its up to them but we chose the route to use AAS which means donating blood in the UK anyway is not now an option (rightly or wrongly)

Wrongun!

Top Bottom