Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Re-mailers legit...?

Tembo

I got a 50ml 200mg/ml stained glass vial from a domestic re-mailer for oriental gear.

Ive been useing 400mg/week injecting eod since it may not have an ester and the results are not really there.

Can the re-mailers be diluteing?

Or is ** gear THAT bad?

Anyone used this EQ ? Results?

too many variables there... altho a lot of guys have been complaining that their Inferior Products are not giving results like they used to... so it could be either end. Also they are shipped in very large containers evidently and then if the re-mailer doesn't filter them and such when re-bottling then you have serious impurity issues... best advice... it's your body think about what you are putting in it and where it is coming from.

i recently had a bad experience with the domestic remailer too. it was the eq, and i was running it at a gram a week with a 3200mg frontload. I did not catch on that the eq and d-bol were bunk because i was using them with real test suspension at first. When I got off the suspension i felt very little off the eq...maybe a slight pump the day of and day after injecting, but that is about all. considering it was at a gram a week and I grow very well off dosages as low as 300mg of test a week, i am pretty sure the stuff was bogus.

fyi it was very thick oil, and i had trouble fitting it through a 25g without heating it.

Tembo said:
I got a 50ml 200mg/ml stained glass vial from a domestic re-mailer for oriental gear.

Ive been useing 400mg/week injecting eod since it may not have an ester and the results are not really there.

Can the re-mailers be diluteing?

Or is ** gear THAT bad?

Anyone used this EQ ? Results?

what are you running it with? what are your goals? if the drug is ester-free injections should be administered daily

Top Bottom