Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dolphins vs Patriots

oompha-loompha

Anybody see that terrible pass interference call on the one yard line called against Miami. Fuk these fucking refs deciding games with there old dumb asses. These fucking refs fucking suck

True,but even without that call,the fins showed ZERO heart.They just let the Pats completely run all over them in the second half,when they had the game all but won.I can't stand it when teams just play a quarter or two of hard nosed ball,then just kick back.Reminds me of those 4th quarter-only playing 49ers,except for the fact they would WIN in the 4th,lol.

I lost money on that fucking game by itself as well as in a parlay. fucking dolphins and falcons fucked me good. I hate Miami.

Please tell me that we are not gunna have to listen to a bunch of chowds spewing forth al sorts of "we're gunna win again" crap again this year. I was at last year's Superbowl and just about heard enough of that to tide me over for a lifetime. and as a pre-emptive strike, chowds . . . . . Babe Ruth!

GO PATS!! to bad there not in the playoffs......def. next year both miamim and new englad will be there.

It was a great game.
The thing that sucks is they're not even going to the playoffs.:(
I think they deserved it but The Packers didnt do them the favor.

It was a great game... I'm just glad they knocked Miami out, I hate that city... The Pack was really disappointing though... I thought they were gonna walk all over the Jets... oh well Pats, there's always next year...

Top Bottom