Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Doh!

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
So I called my gf from back home to see if here and her husband were coming to T.Dot this weekend if so lets go out. Well they didn't have plans to but she is up for it cool cool. I thought awesome come for a day. She calls me back she is staying the whole weekend. DOH! Wasn't expecting a house guest all weekend. Ah well should be fun one of my best friends from HS I don't hang with her much so it should actually be good. She is an amature photographer hopefully I can get her to snap some pics of me over the weekend.
 
Yuppy! Pix! ;)

I hear ya though re prolonged stayovers...
there's an Italian saying that loosely translated goes:
"Houseguests are like fish. After a few days they start stinkin'..."
 
superqt4u2nv said:
So I called my gf from back home to see if here and her husband were coming to T.Dot this weekend if so lets go out. Well they didn't have plans to but she is up for it cool cool. I thought awesome come for a day. She calls me back she is staying the whole weekend. DOH! Wasn't expecting a house guest all weekend. Ah well should be fun one of my best friends from HS I don't hang with her much so it should actually be good. She is an amature photographer hopefully I can get her to snap some pics of me over the weekend.
can you have her take some nude or semi nude shots? that would be cool.. be sure to share.
 
Can I come... We can do that wrestling match.. I'll bring the chocolate you just supply those supple legs and the kiddie pool
 
Lestat said:
can you have her take some nude or semi nude shots? that would be cool.. be sure to share.

Good idea, us bros are clearly interested in the beautiful 'art' aspect of it, uh, ya know...
 
Frisky said:
Can I come... We can do that wrestling match.. I'll bring the chocolate you just supply those supple legs and the kiddie pool


Oh dear goodness, what a spectacle to be beheld.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
LOL if you can make it fat free sugar free syrup Frisky then come on DOWN! :qt:

A10J10 I have heard that saying before lotta Italian friends. I love this girl to death. Just like my space especially with getting ready for this comp I can be kinda moody and rather not subject other to it needlessly. Like I said it should still be good this girl is a riot always has my laughing.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
LOL if you can make it fat free sugar free syrup Frisky then come on DOWN! :qt:

A10J10 I have heard that saying before lotta Italian friends. I love this girl to death. Just like my space especially with getting ready for this comp I can be kinda moody and rather not subject other to it needlessly. Like I said it should still be good this girl is a riot always has my laughing.


I sure can... :qt:


and QT I know exactly what you are talking about.. whew I was a major bitch.. LOL
 
superqt4u2nv said:
A10J10 I have heard that saying before lotta Italian friends. I love this girl to death. Just like my space especially with getting ready for this comp I can be kinda moody and rather not subject other to it needlessly. Like I said it should still be good this girl is a riot always has my laughing.
Yeah, it's just a saying...
had my cousin over from Italy for a couple of weeks and I love her like a sis! :rose:

But hey, like i posted above...
can I come ref? ;)
 
did someone mention pics!?! Are they of you two wrestling? ;-)
sorry, had to ask

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom