Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does this Work out routine make sense?

LeDauz

I got a new work out partner who hasn't worked out in an unknown amount of time, So I was wondering if this workout routine makes sense?

Day 1- Biceps
Day 2- Legs
Day 3- Chest
Day 4- Rest
Day 5- Back/Shoulders
Day 6- Rest
Day 7- Triceps

My thought on this was that while working legs since they are the biggest muscle and release the most growth hormones while being worked. That it would help biceps & chest. And would be a couple days from back.

Main Lifts ( core lift for muscle)

Biceps- Straight bar curl & Dumbbell curl
Legs- Squats (both wide stance and normal)
Chest- Bench press (dumb bell and barbell)
Shoulder- clean & press, military press
Back- Dead lifts
Triceps- Weighted Dips

Supporting Lifts will be done with each of the main lifts, I do it this way because after trial and error these lifts give me and my genetics the best results.

A whole day devoted to biceps? It would help if you listed your goals here as well as any relevant information (height, weight, bf, experience). If you're looking for a split though, I know there's a good push/pull/legs split on this forum somewhere, and would probably be a lot more efficient than what you've got here.

I got a new work out partner who hasn't worked out in an unknown amount of time, So I was wondering if this workout routine makes sense?

Day 1- Biceps
Day 2- Legs
Day 3- Chest
Day 4- Rest
Day 5- Back/Shoulders
Day 6- Rest
Day 7- Triceps

My thought on this was that while working legs since they are the biggest muscle and release the most growth hormones while being worked. That it would help biceps & chest. And would be a couple days from back.

Main Lifts ( core lift for muscle)

Biceps- Straight bar curl & Dumbbell curl
Legs- Squats (both wide stance and normal)
Chest- Bench press (dumb bell and barbell)
Shoulder- clean & press, military press
Back- Dead lifts
Triceps- Weighted Dips

Supporting Lifts will be done with each of the main lifts, I do it this way because after trial and error these lifts give me and my genetics the best results.

This needs alot of work. Small muscles dont need a whole training session.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Personally I do not like. Either do both arms on same day or split them up on days with bigger body parts like chest/tris, back/bis,etc. Or try a 5*5 routine.

From My Droid MoFo!

Top Bottom