Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the prop aromatize less?

Zurafarge

I have already ran two steroid cycles, and both werewith testosterone enanthate. I would like to say that everything wasfine, but it was not, because both times I had some bad ass waterretention. Even when I used an AI (0.25 mgs arimidex), waterretention was a great problem. Some guys in the gym told me that thepropionate version of testosterone does not aromatize that much, sothere is much less estrogen with it, and consequently less waterretention. Can that be possible? Perhaps this could be my solution?

Steroid esters affect only one aspect of theirfunctioning – release times. Therefore, the only thing that wouldchange between the different versions of testosterone would be thenumber of injections needed. This is why I prefer those longerestered versions of testosterone – less injections, and less painin the ass.

As for the water retention, you were using too littlearimidex. Also, you should give aromasin a try, since it is a muchbetter AI in each and every single aspect.

oddly enough we have evidence the opposite is true

look at EQ as an example. it is a very long eser and aromatizes very little, but the boldenone shorter ester aromatizes more. go figure

i have always thought the prop doesn't aromatize was bro science, and we have no evidence to say otherwise. if anyone does have evidence i would love to see it

So you got me confused - will it aromatize more or less? What Lev says seems to be logical, but what you Steve say is also logical.

It aromatizes more for a shorter period of time. End result may be less estrogenic sides even though serum estrogen is higher.

It can be a little confusing, just run it and see the difference for yourself. But my point is, the different ester will change how it aromatizes.

If you are that sensitive to estrogen then either increase your adex dose, switch to aromasin, don't run test, use SARMs instead.

Top Bottom