Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does such a website/application exist (re: info management)?

KillahBee

Like most of you, I vist a bunch of websites daily to read about various topics. I would LOVE to have a customizable web page or application that organizes all these websites or even tops story feeds from these sites all into one manageable screen.

Does this exist?

(if not, consider this bitch copyrighted)

Web browsers have this thing called "favorites" and it lets you organize the websites you like to visit. lolllolllol....

Okay, anyone with any form of original thought whatsoever and with the ability to comprehend verbal communication above and beyond "geigh" and "lol"?

KillahBee said:
Okay, anyone with any form of original thought whatsoever and with the ability to comprehend verbal communication above and beyond "geigh" and "lol"?

Heatherrae likes to put a lot of time and effort into her posts. Want me to go grab her and see what she has to say?

smileylshot.gif

I'm talking about one fucking website, like a myspace, but not for desperate men and fat chicks. Let's say I peruse the below websites daily:

wired
espn
sports business daily
giants / yankees
nypost
cnn

This site would function as an all-in-one news center for me that is completely customizable - so I could "choose" to have feeds from the above sites all on this one website. "MyInfo.com" or something like that.

KillahBee said:
I'm talking about one fucking website, like a myspace, but not for desperate men and fat chicks. Let's say I peruse the below websites daily:

wired
espn
sports business daily
giants / yankees
nypost
cnn

This site would function as an all-in-one news center for me that is completely customizable - so I could "choose" to have feeds from the above sites all on this one website. "MyInfo.com" or something like that.

'Bout the closest you can come to that would be to set up all those sites as a "Tab Group" in your browser, so that when you push one button all six sites load up simultaneously on separate tabs. IE7 will do that for you, dunno about Mozilla or Opera although it would be silly if they didn't.

I like your idea about a user-customizable portal site though.

Top Bottom