Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does one always need Test specifically during cycle?

In saying that would the results be better with say a test base.of 400 and tren at 300 , then tren alone at 300?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

*Many* people feel better when they run test with other compounds that suppress natural test levels.

We've been over this soooooooooooooo many times. Use the forum search and read the arguments for both sides.

In saying that would the results be better with say a test base.of 400 and tren at 300 , then tren alone at 300?

running 700mg of gear vs. 300mg of gear typically would give you better results.

the more gear you run however the more sides you get exposed to. if your bp shoots up and you can't sleep on a large amount of gear which causes you to half ass your workouts then are you gonna gain on that cycle? probably not

so its all about risk vs. reward. everyone has an opinion.. i've heard some guys say tren should only be run 200mg a week tops.. anything more is just sides vs. potential. and then we get into UG gear. 200mg of whatever might not be underdosed over overdosed. i've run underdosed shit before and it seemed like i would of had to run over a gram to get any benefit.

so the lesson is get good quality gear and run a moderate dose that doesn't give you sides and you will grow like a weed

Years ago I tried the reputed "Arnold" stack of Primo/Dbol. After about 3 weeks I had libido and ED issues. I added 125mg/week of Test-E and everything was gtg again. Since then I have not run a cycle without at least that maintenance dosage of test.

running 700mg of gear vs. 300mg of gear typically would give you better results.

the more gear you run however the more sides you get exposed to. if your bp shoots up and you can't sleep on a large amount of gear which causes you to half ass your workouts then are you gonna gain on that cycle? probably not

so its all about risk vs. reward. everyone has an opinion.. i've heard some guys say tren should only be run 200mg a week tops.. anything more is just sides vs. potential. and then we get into UG gear. 200mg of whatever might not be underdosed over overdosed. i've run underdosed shit before and it seemed like i would of had to run over a gram to get any benefit.

so the lesson is get good quality gear and run a moderate dose that doesn't give you sides and you will grow like a weed

Thanks fr the input steve I was thinking of onli running 200 tren.a,week.for a cycle ima do in the near future

There seems to be many views on this. I realize most anabolics are testosterone or a derivative of it. Some people say "you have to take Testosterone when taking an Anabolic" (anabolic being a derivative, non test specifically...Tren, Masterone, etc).

What are your views on this? Does one have to take Test. specifically during all cycles?

You don't have to do anything but I would run at least a trt dose of test with any cycle.

Top Bottom