Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does max-ot work and give you results that fast?

sisnerosnet

Hey folks, I was checking this max-ot training plan online from simplyshredded, and it looks like it makes senses to follow , my question is if somebody here has done before and if you did, did you really got significant muscle gains in 12 weeks?

It seems like a pretty good routine at first glance. Truthfully, everything works.

The best workout program is the one you aren't currently doing. There is 'no magic' program. However, it's good to mix it up so your body keeps responding. Your body responds to different stimuli. If you keep training the same way, you will reach a plateau and your body will no longer keep responding.

Whenever a new client comes to me for training I ask for their current workout program. What I do then is send a workout program COMPLETELY different from their current workout program.

What a good workout program does is:
1. Pushes you out of your comfort zone
2. Gets you try something new
3. Makes you train HARD

I really don't like all those programs that are not adapted individually. We are all different, and different things work best for us. Some guys may love one exercise, and others a different one.

Bodybuilding is a sport where you really have to know your body - what fits best for it, and does not go all so well....once you find the things that work best for YOU, follow this routine.

I really don't like all those programs that are not adapted individually. We are all different, and different things work best for us. Some guys may love one exercise, and others a different one.

Bodybuilding is a sport where you really have to know your body - what fits best for it, and does not go all so well....once you find the things that work best for YOU, follow this routine.

i agree.. the problem with cookie cutter programs is they don't push the people they need to and they don't go far enough with others

I think these programs are great for certain people. Some people need something like that to keep them motivated and "on track". If that is what does it then follow it for sure. Really any program will produce results if you are consistent, pushing hard, and have diet in check.

Top Bottom