Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does equipoise increase strength and libido?

ThepoolGuy

Will equipoise increase libido and strength. I know it will increase red blood cell count, increase vascularity, increase appetite, and harden the muscles. If it does increase strength and libido how does it compare to deca milligram to milligram? Im aware of deca dick as well, but others report that deca increased libido in them.

I'm not a fan of deca at all. i hear EQ will increase libido. guess i'll find out, i'm fixin to start a cycle of EQ 600mg for 12wks stacked with albuterol+t3, and lots of diet an cardio. gettin ready for beach season!

some have reduced sex drive on EQ, most don't have a problem though.

strength and size are not even close to nandrolone.
Libido and strength usually go up.

I'm on 800mg's of EQ right now, but I have never run anything without test as a base and don't ever plan on it.

silverbackn said:
I'm on 800mg's of EQ right now, but I have never run anything without test as a base and don't ever plan on it.
hows that going for you bro?
hows the strength comin?

I have not seen any increase in libido on EQ personally. If anything decrease. I can say when I add Masteron then quite an increase in libido however that stuff gives me a headache from hell! EQ increases production of red blood cells though that is extremely noticeable when doing cardio. And also EQ makes me hungary 24/7. I am eting like a madman out of control and still having a hard time gaining to the point that not only am I eating like crazy but also taking weight gainer shakes and protien shakes. My days revolve around eating!

CO B-man said:
I have not seen any increase in libido on EQ personally. If anything decrease. I can say when I add Masteron then quite an increase in libido however that stuff gives me a headache from hell! EQ increases production of red blood cells though that is extremely noticeable when doing cardio. And also EQ makes me hungary 24/7. I am eting like a madman out of control and still having a hard time gaining to the point that not only am I eating like crazy but also taking weight gainer shakes and protien shakes. My days revolve around eating!

Masteron increases your libido? Most say it doesn't. Just wondering cause I'm gonna try it soon.

Top Bottom