Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anyone want to take the time and tell me why I'm getting fat and not leaning out

SOLID

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/CalendarTab.asp?Action=SetDay&NewYear=2002&NewMonth=6&NewDay=26

go here and click on the apple and you can see my days nutrition. I do cardio in the morning 40-45 min 5 X a week, eat alot- but good clean foods. Moderate carbs taken in daily, I don't understand why I can't get my bodyfat down without starving my body of it's nutrition. I want to keep my protein high so I hold on to muscle. And keep calories high enough to not loose to much weight too quick. I can't find the key to unlock the door.

Help.

SOLID

Last edited:
Hey man, you stated you eat alot, thats your problem, even if you eat a ton of protein eventually it's going to be turned to fat.From reading your post I'd say you have to put my effort in cutting down your total calorie intake and not just watch carbs anf fats.Hope this helps

Dude, the easiest and quickest way to lose fat is to bite the bullet and cut calories drastically. Whenever I want to get leaner I start eating 1800-2000 calories a day, cut carbs, keep protein about the same, and cut fat. You might lose a bit of muscle, but I think its worth it. I can't stand dieting for weeks on end. I'd rather do it quick and dirty.

thanks guys. You all get Karma. I'm going to follow animalbolics, and reduce cals bigtime. I'm eating around 4000 cals right now. I'm going to lower it to 2500. Eat carbs only postworkout.

SOLID

i dont know of anyone that can stay lean eating 4000 calories a day. especially if your natural

no shit bro 4000 cals is a ton. You have answered your own question with that statement. Good to see you gonna cut back to 2500. I think with a lot of cardio (and you are) you'll lean out nice and slow just like you want to. Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm eating about 2100-2200 cals a day at 190 and still burning off weight really quickly. It is amazing how little food can get you to that number. 6 meals a day like this:

1 4 eggwhites 2 eggs 5oz. oatmeal
2 protein drink with 6oz fruit juice and 6oz skim milk (400 cals)
3 can of tuna lowfat mayo and 2 slices of whole wheat bread slice of tomatoe
4 1 cup 1%cottage cheese 1cup nonfat yogurt
5 5oz. chicken breast 1cup brown rice topped off with some salsa
6 same as meal 2

this with a gallon water+ a day 4 xenadrine and three days of cardio before breakfast and the fat is melting away.

been doing for 4 weeks and I've lost 12-15 pounds

4K worth of clean cals is a shit load of food. I don't work or go to school and I have trouble chocking down 3k and all I do is eat ! I'm cutting at 230 @ 8.5% right now.

Why are you eating 4K cals ? what are your stats ?

sup guys, I wish my fucking email notification worked!:mad: ! George!!! :p

I will copy and paste my diet here as I was eating. God it feels so much better to be eating less. Don't feel full, bloated, tired all the time. I was trying to eat 4000 clean cals a day. 500 grams of protein, moderate carbs- taken in only after working out. And a ton of Udo's oil 4-6Tbspn/ED plus 12g of Omegas 3 fish capsules in an experiment to see if I could put on lean mass without the added fat. I thought that since I was eating low to moderate carbs (*and only postworkout) that I wouldn't put on that much fat. Well I don't care what anyone says - excess cals are what causes fat gain. I do 45min of low intensity cardio 5X a wk. I'm natural yes, but I still thought I'd put on more muscle and little fat. Well my little experiment made me feel like shit. I put on a nice little layer that I'm working hard to strip off now. Here was a sample of my daily intake:

source grams cals %total
Total: 3885
Fat: 108 969 25%
Sat: 21 193 5%
Poly: 41 366 10%
Mono: 24 213 6%
Carbs: 221 779 20%
Fiber: 27 0 0%
Protein: 514 2057 54%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
Calorie Breakdown

Top Bottom