casavant New member Aug 20, 2002 #1 I do. I must admit. It's always there, in the back of my mind. Oh well.
Pink Space Biscuit New member Aug 20, 2002 #2 I was watching a comedian on Kilborne and he said NLOL, I need to do that more often. I don't use LOL. I think haha is more civil and lady like.
I was watching a comedian on Kilborne and he said NLOL, I need to do that more often. I don't use LOL. I think haha is more civil and lady like.
HappyScrappy New member Aug 20, 2002 #3 I prefer HA HAHA AH AA AHAHAHA AAHA HA HAHAAAAAA either that or IJSMP
HappyScrappy New member Aug 20, 2002 #5 casavant said: Happy, who's that dude in your avatar? Click to expand... it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me.
casavant said: Happy, who's that dude in your avatar? Click to expand... it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me.
casavant New member Aug 20, 2002 #6 HappyScrappy said: it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me. Click to expand... Errrr...yes, quite the stunner, you are.
HappyScrappy said: it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me. Click to expand... Errrr...yes, quite the stunner, you are.
casavant New member Aug 20, 2002 #7 Pink Space Biscuit said: I was watching a comedian on Kilborne and he said NLOL, I need to do that more often. I don't use LOL. I think haha is more civil and lady like. Click to expand... On another note, I think our avatars would make quite the striking couple.
Pink Space Biscuit said: I was watching a comedian on Kilborne and he said NLOL, I need to do that more often. I don't use LOL. I think haha is more civil and lady like. Click to expand... On another note, I think our avatars would make quite the striking couple.
casavant New member Aug 20, 2002 #9 Pink Space Biscuit said: Hehe, maybe I should change it back to Fabio. Click to expand... Even better. I want to grease Fabio up like a spring pig and titty-fuck him. Whattcha think of them apples?
Pink Space Biscuit said: Hehe, maybe I should change it back to Fabio. Click to expand... Even better. I want to grease Fabio up like a spring pig and titty-fuck him. Whattcha think of them apples?
aurelius New member Aug 21, 2002 #10 HappyScrappy said: it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me. Click to expand... saw your avatar at gamerevolution.com, scrap coincidence?
HappyScrappy said: it is me. the lighting was bad, so there is kinda lot of contrast. all of elite tells me I'm beautiful, so please don't hate on me. Click to expand... saw your avatar at gamerevolution.com, scrap coincidence?
M minion New member Aug 21, 2002 #11 casavant said: Happy, who's that dude in your avatar? Click to expand... I know who did the art, I forgot the name of the artist but I know.
casavant said: Happy, who's that dude in your avatar? Click to expand... I know who did the art, I forgot the name of the artist but I know.
HappyScrappy New member Aug 21, 2002 #12 avatar is "Bug Eyed Earl" from Max Cannon's Red Meat (www.redmeat.com) - it is very close to my sense of humor, and I love it. as for gamerevolution, I don't know what that is, so either someone used this one, or just made their own off of the redmeat site like I did.
avatar is "Bug Eyed Earl" from Max Cannon's Red Meat (www.redmeat.com) - it is very close to my sense of humor, and I love it. as for gamerevolution, I don't know what that is, so either someone used this one, or just made their own off of the redmeat site like I did.