Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

do you wish you were IMMORTAL ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SSAlexSS
  • Start date Start date

Do you wish you were IMMORTAL?

  • Yes. I want immortality! Who cares if all my friends die. I'll get new ones anyways.

    Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No. I want to be normal and I guess, die when everyoneone dies.

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Not sure/or dont know/or cant decide.

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12
S

SSAlexSS

Guest
If you had a choice

a)live a normal live and die at average age

or

b) Be immortal and never age or die (atleast not for couple centuries)


what topic would you choose?
if you choose a normal life, then well you die after many years. If you became immortal than all your friends would eventually die out and you would a be a alone and sad.

Anyhow, what is your choice? VOTE na d reply please!

thanx!
 
Crazier said:
Dying sets you free.

Eternal life would be terrible.
--

thanx for your opinion.


But really, it would be interesting to see the future...... Like what american president gonna be in 10 generations.,...

hmmmm.....
 
Zirakzigil said:
Of course I'd be immortal. If I ever stopped liking life I'd just kill myself, or volunteer for UNITAS or something.

Do you have any info on this 'UNITAS?' What would my duties be? ;)

Don't get the wrong idea... I love life, and every beautiful thing this Earth is blessed with... however, I see dying your release from this world that has suffering and limitations to a more boundless realm.

And SS- I could give 2 shit's who the president is going to be in 10 generations. And um... your welcome for my opinion on your 'don't reply vote only' thread. :rolleyes:
--
 
Zirakzigil said:
I know exactly where you're coming from. I wouldn't want to live forever - I see the choice of immortality more as being able to choose when I want to die, and I would want to live at least a few centuries, just to see what would happen and because I like life, for now.

Apparently it's UNITA
http://www.janes.com/security/inter...ica_middle_east/southern_africa/namibia.shtml

Ahhh... Now that I could understand a bit more.

Fighting for diamond mines, in Africa? I'd rather just sit around and shoot heroin all day! :D :D
--
 
I would love to be immortal... nothing scares me more than the thought of dying. I know I am not alone when I say that, but that thought has been a major cause of anxiety for me. If I could choose how and when I would pass that would be ideal.
 
Hell yeah, think of all the acheivments that you could see. Wouldnt you want to be there when they "discovered" America or Australia...when they first invented the Automobile or the radio? To live to see all new acheivments and all new worlds would be incredible...
 
would you really want to sit around and watch all of your family and friends die? would you want to live in society that gets perpetually worse with violence? would you want to live in a society where the pollution gets worse and worse until you have to gasp for every breath. fuck that shit.
 
LiLady11 said:
I would love to be immortal... nothing scares me more than the thought of dying. I know I am not alone when I say that, but that thought has been a major cause of anxiety for me. If I could choose how and when I would pass that would be ideal.

Oh please don't be scared of that LiLady. I've noticed a lot of your posts, if you carry yourself in real life as you do on the boards, you simply have nothing to worry about.

There are a few possible scenario's we can consider when you die.

1. Nothing happens. It's like you fell asleep, and never woke up again. You'd never know, so it wouldn't effect you. You'd just be gone. That's not scary.

2. You live an ugly life, and unfortunately, due to your sins... you don't just fall asleep and never wake up. Instead you face the White Throne Judgement, which unravels your web of lies, ugliness, hatred, and all of your sins. There will be nothing to say that can save you at this point... and you would have to face who, and what you really were. A place we call Hell.

3. The final scenario we believe to be possible. You live a good life. You go to Heaven, which makes Earth seem like Harlem. You face the White Throne Judgement and your beauty is exposed for all to see, and you enjoy euphoria for all the rest of time.

Unless you are an ugly person... what are you afraid of LiLady?
--
 
I'm most afraid of going before I get the chance to live my life to the fullest...
I'm afraid that I'm not living each day to the fullest and what if this is it? This is my final day??
I'm afraid that I didn't get to fix all that in my life that needed fixing...
I'm afraid that I would not have said all that needed to be said...
It's all pretty general stuff, but its something that consumes me...

Thank you though for the kind words... I try to be the best person I can be each and everyday and to be true to myself...
 
I'm not a death expert... or anything to that nature... it's just that when I was younger I was scared of all the things you mentioned as well. Now that I embrace death, rather than fear it... it's a great burden to have lifted.

"I'm most afraid of going before I get the chance to live my life to the fullest..."

You won't be taken until you have accomplished what you needed to in life. There would be nothing more for you to attain.

"This is my final day??"

It very well could be. Therefore, always remember that in your heart. Fix things that need to be fixed, and say things that need to be said, today. If you live this way, it will also stop you from saying mean, hurtful things to someone you love. You'd remember that you may call him names, and say things out of rage, and get into your car to leave, but never arrive at your destination to let him know how you really felt. Don't put it off for tomorrow, tomorrow is guaranteed to no one. If you have something to say, or something to fix... do it today.

If you live knowing the fact that you can be taken out at any moment... your heart will be much more kind.

Rather than being consumed worrying about the inevitable, try to be consumed within the moment. For, this moment will never return. The decision's you make is what put's you where you are tomorrow. Hence, I'll be in my bosses office. The quote in my sig rings true with every decision you make.
--
 
I just don´t want to age and live a little longer.
Living forever would become boring at some point but a few centuries would be great.
But i don´t have much choice anyway...
 
I'm not immortal I just age rather slowley. I'm 4,387 this year. It's amazing how much has passed since the old days.

You people don't know how good you have it!

You want to talk about living a ruff life?

When I was a kid fun was surving a Bengali Tiger chase and then shitting on the damn thing from a high branch. Those were the days. I use to be able to hit a tiger with a shot from 100 feet at an angle!!!!
 
Being immortal sucks!:mad:

You watch all your friends get old and you never do.
When you meet a lady that you are interested in, everything goes great until the age question comes up.
You think it's tough when there is a ten or twenty year age difference, Try dealing with an age difference of 1,000 years or more. What I wouldn't do to meet a nice female vampire to hang out with.:vanp: :busy: :p
 
Top Bottom