Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take vitamins?

ZGzaZ said:
Yes, GNC Megamen, the best multi ive ever taken.

How did your energy levels change? Were you lethargic before or was the change more minor?

Daily I take

2 multivitamins
B50
selenium
magnesium
bacopa
MSM
10g fish oil
ALA
TMG

I want to add more ALA, some ALCAR and green tea to the mix for energy.

Lao Tzu said:
How did your energy levels change? Were you lethargic before or was the change more minor?

Daily I take

2 multivitamins
B50
selenium
magnesium
bacopa
MSM
10g fish oil
ALA
TMG

I want to add more ALA, some ALCAR and green tea to the mix for energy.

I just noticed being a lot less groggy, having a better sense of overall wellbeing, waking up feeling fresh rather than wanting to just fall back asleep. I've been on it for almost a year now and love it, won't switch to anything else.

I'm on Animal Pak, I got 45 more days on it and then I'll be switching to something else because of cost. Even though is it just like 25 dollars with shipping, because I order 3-4 things at once, I think I can find something cheaper somewhere does the same thing.

I have noticed I wake up easier on it most days, some days I am completley shut out but the more and more I take it, the more I go without having too much trouble waking up. We'll see I reckon. I may not switch if it gets better by the end of the 45 days.

Top Bottom