Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you make platonic friends with hot girls just for the sake of

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Do you guys make friends with hot girls and purposefully keep it platonic just for the sake of having them in your life when you meet someone you are really interested in so that you can use your hot friend to make your girlfriend think "damn, hes got hot friends that are girls, I better do all I can to keep him since he can start fucking any one of them at the drop of a hat". I think Im going to start doing that, but will take some will power.

ArtsyChic said:
Ya know..I'm convinced that all the men on elitefitness are 15 years old.

Alicia

UH oh!! Arm yourself quickly...you just started a war!!

lol.

Men do all sorts of crazy things...but then again, so do women. I am sure there are some men who do this...maybe some women do it as well...

ArtsyChic said:

Alicia

Noticed I asked the guys, not the girls. Because I already know the girls do this sort of thing to make other girls jealous.

No.

Superdave,

I have no hot platonic girlfriends. It's like the movie "When Harry Met Sally"...you would pretty much want to nail them. I couldn't stand it if I was not able to.

I think my original theory would work though, if someone had the discipline of course.

ArtsyChic said:

Alicia

Fair enough. I'm convinced that all women on Elitefitness are here for the attention of the men who are fifteen years old.

To the original poster- No, I do not. Also, I do not keep female friends of any kind. Anything a female friend could provide in a friendship would be more easily achieved with a male, as they are not made mentally inept through the presence of estrogen. However, when I have a girlfriend, as I do now, she must be not only a lover, but a best friend and uber-confidant as well. In turn, I must be hers. If I am not the first person she talks to regarding something (a dilemma or great news), and she is not the first person I talk to regarding something (a dilemma or great news), then there is something very wrong with our closeness to each other.

I know my girlfriend -every once in a while- gets jealous of me talking to some other girl about something (always unimportant, and merely an exchange of information), but I am not so insecure as to try and arrange for her to feel jealousy of my own design. That is petty and not something one should do if one cares about the person one is in a relationship with. In my girlfriend's case, the reason she gets jealous is because all of her previous boyfriends have cheated on her. While she trusts ME, she resents the women I talk to because she may feel they desire me. It's cute, and appreciated, but unnecessary.

I could type volumes.

Top Bottom