Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you look like this after a bulking cycle ??

harmonic kind of looked like that in those post-bulking pics he posted a looooong time ago. Where is harmonic, anyway? How did your dieting end up? Did you compete in that contest you were talking about?

-Warik

Warik said:
harmonic kind of looked like that in those post-bulking pics he posted a looooong time ago. Where is harmonic, anyway? How did your dieting end up? Did you compete in that contest you were talking about?

-Warik

Hey, whats up?? How's it going??

My diet is going great!! I have lost about 75lbs now and feel awesome.. The show that I want to do is in 7 weeks..I weigh about 220 right now, and I want to show at 200lbs.. I'm totally hoping to make it by then.. If not, it's cool, because a week after the show I'm going on a 7 day vacation to Hawaii, and I'll be ripped as hell!! I have been lifting in the mornings, and doing cardio 2x per day for the last 3 months or so!! I can't wait to post before and after pics to share for yall..

Later!!

harmonic said:
My diet is going great!! I have lost about 75lbs now and feel awesome.. The show that I want to do is in 7 weeks..I weigh about 220 right now, and I want to show at 200lbs..

Sounds great man. You've come a long way with 75lbs so another 20 or so shouldn't be impossible. Let us know how it all goes.

-Warik

Top Bottom