Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have to be good looking to be a male stripper?

Hey, I didn't get flamed that bad, that's new on the chat board. :D

Yeah, I wasn't saying that 16% is amazing, I was 18% 2 weeks ago and I went down to 16 without any drugs, Now I just started Clen/T3 and I know that I will get down to 10 %. It's just a matter of weeks. I've done it before it's really not a problem.

My dancing skills are...well...average. I bet they improve once I get down to 10% and have more confidence.

Let me just say that I'm not butt ugly here, lol! I'm just average.

STRIP STRIP STRIP to your hearts galore!!! Just because you are not a pretty boy doesnt mean that women wont find you appealing. Most of the women that I know, (although they are all european for the most part) like a guy with masculine features on his face: strong chin and jaw, sharp features, you understand, masculine manly men. Go for it especially if you have a body that you are proud of. Be confident!!

bunny

i suspect you can do fine if you face is about average.

The girls who see male strippers are a lot more interested in your other features. They are not the cream of the crop BTW.

Yeah you sound very close to what I was in weight at one time. And I think I wasn't in "stripper" shape then since I was 17% then at 205. I think at least down to 12% would be good. maybe a bit lower. you don't need to be ripped.

17% bf
meprediet.jpg

6.4%bf
meside.jpg

Last edited:
BigAndy69 said:
Hey, I didn't get flamed that bad, that's new on the chat board. :D

Yeah, I wasn't saying that 16% is amazing, I was 18% 2 weeks ago and I went down to 16 without any drugs, Now I just started Clen/T3 and I know that I will get down to 10 %. It's just a matter of weeks. I've done it before it's really not a problem.

My dancing skills are...well...average. I bet they improve once I get down to 10% and have more confidence.

Let me just say that I'm not butt ugly here, lol! I'm just average.

I don't know...I usually don't post about stuff like this, but I've never seen a male stripper who wasn't exceptionally good looking. In fact, a lot of the time they're skinny or not too ripped, but with a gorgeous face. Not that I want to squash your dreams, but I think women concentrate on the face a lot.

For one thing, male strip clubs tend to be somewhat upscale, and there are definitely not as many raunchy male strip clubs as there are female ones. Also, at least where I live, most male strip clubs are for a gay clientele, so I hope you don't have some major fantasies about a bunch of hot chicks stuffing bills in your drawers. There are very very few clubs around here that are for mostly women.

Do what you want, but keep in mind that stripping is not for the weak at heart either.

Top Bottom