Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do women who take steroids need PCT too?

Ageice

Hello Women of Elite Fitness,

When a girl does a cycle of aas does she need to do a pct? I might sound ignorant but based on info I read online a pct is done to bring test levels back to normal. Since woman produce Relatively small quantities of testosterone they have to take pct medication like the men? I'm interested in doing and Anavar and Ostarine cycle. TY al!

Although women do not have testicles, they produce testosterone just like men do. Men produce testosterone in their testicles where as women produce testosterone in their ovaries. Using any exogenous steroid will suppress natural testosterone production and a proper PCT is needed after each steroid cycle, whether you are a man or a woman.

After your anavar and ostarine cycle, run a bottle of a very good natural testosterone booster as a PCT. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com at 5 capsules/day.

Although I question the legitimacy of the OP, I'm going to say this....and you guys can PM if you like.

There was a day when we wouldn't give steroid advice to women without all the same questions required of the men. Stats, age, history and so on.

I appreciate what people are trying to do it but as the only woman in the women's forum, it's pretty irresponsible. And clearly I still feel some loyalty to the women here because way way back in the day, the women here helped me get on stage.

I just think we need to up our game!

As a man, I can only give advice based on what I have noticed anecdotally from my females clients and all the research I have done. I can never talk personally about my experiences because I obviously am not a female.

One of my female clients has come on the evolutionary.org podcast radio many times and talked about her experiences with steroids and SARMS. It would be a great resource for females to listen to. You can listen to the podcast completely free on iTunes -> https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

Top Bottom