Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do they throw you off?????

SonnyBlack

Sup bros...I am currently thinking of starting my first CKD diet and I wanted to know if these certain items might affect the diet and throw you off Ketosis:

1.) Diet RC (with Splenda)
2.) Crystal Light
3.) Coffee
4.) Equal (sugar substitute)
5.)Smoking Cigarettes(Atkins says it might...go figure!!!)
6.) 5-HTP (L-tryptophan) as a supplement for mood swings

Also I heard that you should eat mostly eggs and steaks while on this diet...but I am kind of confused as to what kind of steaks you should eat with this diet that have the right fat/protein ratios and wont throw you off ketosis.

steaks... Anything is fine as long as it's fatless (very lean)... I don't think coffee throws it off... I drank 3 cups a day when i was on a CKD type diet and i dropped a lot of weight.. I've read that the caffeine in coffee and tea (moreso in tea) speeds up the effectiveness of fat burners that contain ephedrine
good luck
~Yum

items 1,4,5,6 are no good-- the rest are good, you can eat unlimited steaks on this diet and egg whites are better than whole eggs for low carbs

actually item # 1 is ok... I drink diet rite cola all the time and stay in ketosis...

this is made with splenda instead of aspartame....

1, 3, & 4 are okay for me. I don't know about the rest. eat the good fats like flax on this diet otherwise you will look and feel like shit with all that animal protein. Also, eat fish & get fiber supps.

Top Bottom