Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do supplements like prohormone really work?

Becky

Do supplements like prohormone really work at increasing muscle size? Do they really work like Steroids? If so, which "stacks" are best.

Becky are you female? That may sway your use of the more androgenic ones. The topicals, 4AD at least, seem to be pretty damn effective. As good as real steroids, not quite, but good nonethless, and Johnny Law won't be a problem.

I was actually asking for both me and my BF. I should have specified that. Is your answer the same for both of us? Is the topical more effective that the chewables?

chewables? Do you mean sublinguals?
Topical is good for both of you
although your bf should stack it with 1-ad

Pro Hormones are not for females. The topical 4-Ad's seem to work pretty well and I've heard good things about the oral 1-AD. However, they don't work like "real" steroids. Also, there are side effects to pro hormones, which is one reason they shouldn't be used by females, they're very androgenic. You can find good information by doing a site search and the ergopharm website has some good information as well.

JavaGuru said:
Pro Hormones are not for females. The topical 4-Ad's seem to work pretty well and I've heard good things about the oral 1-AD. However, they don't work like "real" steroids. Also, there are side effects to pro hormones, which is one reason they shouldn't be used by females, they're very androgenic. You can find good information by doing a site search and the ergopharm website has some good information as well.

Disregard what he said, prohormones can and have been used very successfully by girls. Nor products in the right dosages and cycles work very well with essentially no noticeable virilization. Email my girlfreind for information, she has worked with dozens of girls [email protected]

JavaGuru said:
However, they don't work like "real" steroids.

If one wants to get technical, they basically work exactly like real steroids -- they just have a much lower ceiling on their effects than typically employed androgens.

ParDeus
Big Mf'r #4 -- Dec. 7th
www.avantlabs.com

Par Deus- That's why I put the word real in quotes since technically pro hormones are steroids but I really didn't want to go into detail explaining the difference, hence pointing her to ergopharms website for the basics.

Sort of like how many people don't consider protein powder "real" food, even though it is real food.

Top Bottom