Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Do any of you on EF model?

waijai

New member
I'm interested in getting into fitness modeling soon, and I just wanted to see if anyone was involved. If so, how did you get involved...what's the pay like on average?
 
waijai said:
I'm interested in getting into fitness modeling soon, and I just wanted to see if anyone was involved. If so, how did you get involved...what's the pay like on average?

My last two ex's wanted me to model. I'm not really good looking enough for it. I think their judement was clouded because they were getting a healthy dose of the Hot Cock.
They are both very successful models!
 
give me a break
 
I think you have a great physique slat1, if that's you in your av. You really don't have to be the best looking to be involved in the industry IMO.

I'm just looking for some extra income to go with my office job.
 
I do some pinup model work sometimes. But it's for a friend of mine. His other models get paid. I get copies of the paintings and he takes me out for pancakes.
 
not yet... :D
 
post a pic



1. take proffessional pix (find a photographer who speicalizies in body/art posing etc)
2. mail pix w/stats to the publishers office of the big bbing mags.address will be right on the first few pages... (gonna take alot of money to get the pics out there, also inclose those pics in priority mail enevlopes) send them all out to all the mags
3. follow up with a letter 10-14 days later (thank you type of thing)
4. go to bbing trade shows ....if you are a #1 stunna a supplement company or someone may ask you (always looking)
5. helps to be in LA for fitness modeling since most of the bbing shoots are there and LA is just the place for fitness models.. best place to get noticed
6. enter some bbing shows.. most fitness models seem to do a few shows.... get your name out there
7. train at midcity (hee hee)
8. u wont make it as a living bro...unless u are a mike o hearn or frank sepe (2 hottest guys ever) and they do more then just fitness model


Edited added..

when u send pix send head shots and also send pix in color as well .the body looks best in black and white but send some colored shots so they have an idea how u look in color.
 
Last edited:
tiger88 said:
post a pic



1. take proffessional pix (find a photographer who speicalizies in body/art posing etc)
2. mail pix w/stats to the publishers office of the big bbing mags.address will be right on the first few pages... (gonna take alot of money to get the pics out there, also inclose those pics in priority mail enevlopes) send them all out to all the mags
3. follow up with a letter 10-14 days later (thank you type of thing)
4. go to bbing trade shows ....if you are a #1 stunna a supplement company or someone may ask you (always looking)
5. helps to be in LA for fitness modeling since most of the bbing shoots are there and LA is just the place for fitness models.. best place to get noticed
6. enter some bbing shows.. most fitness models seem to do a few shows.... get your name out there
7. train at midcity (hee hee)
8. u wont make it as a living bro...unless u are a mike o hearn or frank sepe (2 hottest guys ever) and they do more then just fitness model

Good advice. I did modelling for a supp company, got the gig through knowing people in the industry. Go to shows, make contacts with the different companies there.

You could call the photography dept of local univ/college and see if any advanced students (sr's, grad stu) want to do some photos for their portfolio. This can be cheap, but decent way to get some pictures to send.

Unless you are a "big time fitness model" (almost an oxymoron there, no real such thing) you will likely get like $200 a photo shoot. And that is on the high end. Many shoots in magazines, esp in the first year or so, are done for free - to get your face/body out there. It is VERY unlikely you will get a monthly salary from a company - some supp companies do that, but only for "names" in the industry. You would never get that in the beginning.
 
only in the privacy of my own bedroom...........and even then for only certain peeps!
 
I'm not really looking into being like a spokesmodel for MuscleTech or anything of that caliber...more like the guy playing basketball in the local department store sales ad for sportswear.
 
I figured HH would be all over this thread.

She must be on loaction for a shoot or something. :rolleyes:
 
slat1 said:
My last two ex's wanted me to model. I'm not really good looking enough for it. I think their judement was clouded because they were getting a healthy dose of the Hot Cock.
They are both very successful models!


Then conjour up some cawk modeling jobs....
 
Me too Omega. People stop and applaud when I walk down the steet. I have to stop and stare every time I walk by a reflective surface. I strike a pose and say "damn girl- looking better than ever". Then I give my reflection a high 5 and keep on walkin'....
 
I have been offered to model a few times as well as some people have told me i should model....
but guy models are :rainbow: and i am not one to have to travel around and have all that extra attention.
 
I want to get into it just because it's a potential source of extra income. I'm actually a very shy person, but people have told me to give it a shot. I need to find a way to find my car modding habit.
 
Raina said:
Me too Omega. People stop and applaud when I walk down the steet. I have to stop and stare every time I walk by a reflective surface. I strike a pose and say "damn girl- looking better than ever". Then I give my reflection a high 5 and keep on walkin'....


So when you walk in a room it goes silent and everyone freezes just like in the teen movies? ;)

Cause that would be awesome, especiall if you do that wind in the face hair flip when there's no wind.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
So when you walk in a room it goes silent and everyone freezes just like in the teen movies? ;)

Cause that would be awesome, especiall if you do that wind in the face hair flip when there's no wind.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Kind of. Actually when I walk into a room everything goes into slow motion, lights shine on me, they orchestra is taken up. People drop things they're holding as they whip around to behold the glory that is me. Then they either applaud or just bow down to me. I really am that cool.
 
Raina said:
Kind of. Actually when I walk into a room everything goes into slow motion, lights shine on me, they orchestra is taken up. People drop things they're holding as they whip around to behold the glory that is me. Then they either applaud or just bow down to me. I really am that cool.
c,mon now :mix:
 
Raina said:
I have to stop and stare every time I walk by a reflective surface. I strike a pose and say "damn girl- looking better than ever". Then I give my reflection a high 5 and keep on walkin'....

I actually do that. I don't stop and pose, as soon I know a refelctive surface is coming, I strut, look, and say (mumble, not out loud) "Damn, my ass looks good." Then I keep walking. :Perk:
 
Raina said:
Kind of. Actually when I walk into a room everything goes into slow motion, lights shine on me, they orchestra is taken up. People drop things they're holding as they whip around to behold the glory that is me. Then they either applaud or just bow down to me. I really am that cool.


How does your husband take this or is he usually overrun by the paparazzi?

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
That's super generous of you Omega. Most of the prettiest sexiest hottest people are generous like that. My pics are in my gallery.

Once a year I sell raffle tickets and the winner of the raffle gets to get a kiss on the cheek from me. I'll hug them too. The tickets are $5 apiece and I usually sell about 10,000 of them. Then I use the procedes from my raffle to buy more mirrors to check myself out.
 
My husband doesn't really care. He's over the overwhelming glory that is me stage. He can view me without any applause or anything. His eyes have adjusted to the stunningness that radiates from me so he doesn't wear his special "too hot to handle" sunglasses anymore.
 
Raina said:
My husband doesn't really care. He's over the overwhelming glory that is me stage. He can view me without any applause or anything. His eyes have adjusted to the stunningness that radiates from me so he doesn't wear his special "too hot to handle" sunglasses anymore.


Good to hear, I'd hate to think that he has to spend his time at home walking in slow motion and being dazed by the brilliance.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Yeah. His eyes have adjusted. Don't worry. He's cool about it when my fans show up for autographs and stuff. He'll let them come in for a little bit and bask in my glory. I mean I'm just way too freaking awesome for only one person to admire. We have to be fair to the world.
 
Raina said:
Yeah. His eyes have adjusted. Don't worry. He's cool about it when my fans show up for autographs and stuff. He'll let them come in for a little bit and bask in my glory. I mean I'm just way too freaking awesome for only one person to admire. We have to be fair to the world.
lol,you so funny:)
 
Raina said:
Yeah. His eyes have adjusted. Don't worry. He's cool about it when my fans show up for autographs and stuff. He'll let them come in for a little bit and bask in my glory. I mean I'm just way too freaking awesome for only one person to admire. We have to be fair to the world.

You rock.

Get's on knees and starts bowing.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
waijai said:
I'm not really looking into being like a spokesmodel for MuscleTech or anything of that caliber...more like the guy playing basketball in the local department store sales ad for sportswear.

There are better ways to make a little side money then modelling. Besides, what's your height?
 
wutangnomo said:
There are better ways to make a little side money then modelling. Besides, what's your height?

Right now I'm 6'...197lbs...10%. Oh I'm going for those ethnic gigs too since I'm Chinese.
 
alien amp pharm said:
I figured HH would be all over this thread.

She must be on loaction for a shoot or something. :rolleyes:
Damn, i see you still have lo-jack on me. :rolleyes:

HH is dabbling in it....and was approached. So I really don't know what to tell ya other than hope a scout sees any of the following:
Raina said:
Me too Omega. People stop and applaud when I walk down the steet. I have to stop and stare every time I walk by a reflective surface. I strike a pose and say "damn girl- looking better than ever". Then I give my reflection a high 5 and keep on walkin'....
Raina, you crack me up woman. :lmao:
 
habitualhealth said:
Damn, i see you still have lo-jack on me. :rolleyes:

HH is dabbling in it....and was approached. So I really don't know what to tell ya other than hope a scout sees any of the following:
Raina, you crack me up woman. :lmao:

She was a good model...
 
Raina said:
I do some pinup model work sometimes. But it's for a friend of mine. His other models get paid. I get copies of the paintings and he takes me out for pancakes.

Hey, I don't pay them no mo'! :) They come to me now! :D
 
wow who is this Sexual Mustard dude?? join date 2000... BITCHS president? that goes way back
 
Top Bottom