Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do any of you have friends that suffer from depression from E use

hardone899 said:
just wondering what they do to cure it?

Yes, several of them. TIME lots and lots of TIME.

I have one friend who just moved on to stronger drugs (OC's) after trying to "wait it out" for like five months. Another who "just delt with it" and started feeling better in like three months. Finally, I have another friend, she got on tons of prozac (80mg/day) and is doing okay, not great, now. Me, I did it a few times, and felt DEEPLY sad for 3-4 days afterwards that was enough for me to know this was not a good thing for me to be doing...

I myself suffer from chronic bouts of depression frequently. I do belive it to be from judicious use of E. I dont take any type of SSRI to help combat it...just tring to wait it out. Some days are better than others. Oddly enough when i did a few short weeks of dbol to test how my body would react to AS...it helped greatly, mabey a placebo effect or mabey it really helped. DUnno

I have been a manic depresant for about 10 years, but only got diagnosed 4 year agao. I used E heavily for about 1 1/2. My depression got really bad. For the last 3 years I have been on celexa/wellbutrin Sr. I just sopped the clexa and added adderal and I feel much better. I still do E maybe 3-5 times a year and I dont get bad anymore.

lawnsaver..why in the hell do you still use E?!? U're just asking for it.

I was close to being diagnosed as bipolar depressed until I told my doc that i had used E a few times. I was told that if I continue using E it could permanantly inbalance my brain and forever make me depressed. Needless to say that was enough convincing for me. I haven't been depressed ever since(though I had few episodes but they slowly went away). But I would get seriously depressed for months from just one pill though. Just quit it. Simple as that.

Charles Ray said:
lawnsaver..why in the hell do you still use E?!? U're just asking for it.

I was close to being diagnosed as bipolar depressed until I told my doc that i had used E a few times. I was told that if I continue using E it could permanantly inbalance my brain and forever make me depressed. Needless to say that was enough convincing for me. I haven't been depressed ever since(though I had few episodes but they slowly went away). But I would get seriously depressed for months from just one pill though. Just quit it. Simple as that.

Yes, I know the answer is to stop. Second the pills today are much weaker compared to 4 years ago. I do not take E often at all. Its a release I get 3-5 times a year. It my choice!!

According to a lot of Docs, gear can permantly shut down your HPTA. We all know that not to be true. I think he was using a scare tactic on you. From all the E I have taken I would have to say I am not depressed any more.

lawnsaver

Isn't adderal for add? why would you switch that with celexa? Also is Paxil the only SSRI used for people who now suffer depression from E. I hear horrible stories about Paxil. Has anyone here tried zoloft? I take prozac and it helps alot. Jason

Top Bottom