Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnp ...how long to feel the effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
sensational said:
Be safe!

You drinking enough water? What supps are you taking with it?

I drank yesterday about 4 litres, today 5 and mayby 6 tomorrow. I'm learning to drink water :p supps, C vitamin, multivitamin, milk thistle, omega3 and 2 doses of one stop. Where I live I haven't seen any v8 juice or glyserol and don't even know what puryvate is :D

rjbodnar62 said:
Noticed much more on 400 than 200. Never saw the need to go any higher, 400 works perfect, just drink plenty of water, V8, healthy carbs and have some benadryl on hand in case u get an allergic reaction.

yeah last night was the 3rd night with 200mg and guess what! I perspired. nnnnniiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeee... Anxious to wait the 400mg dose to begin!!

make sure to try to add T3 to your supplement if not already as DNP inhibits your thyroid from turning T4 into T3. Would not worry about the pyruvate too much most of the people I have talked too dont use it

make sure to try to add T3 to your supplement if not already as DNP inhibits your thyroid from turning T4 into T3. Would not worry about the pyruvate too much most of the people I have talked too dont use it

Bro we don't talk DNP around here anymore.
Also please don't post to old threads. This thread is from 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom