Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dmso

Yeah, DMSO is pretty strange stuff. I played with some once just for shits. The tast it left in my mouth was enought to make me not want to play anymore. I had read up on it and found that once of its original purposes was to relieve arthritus (sp?). I used it on a sore joint, and it did seem to help a bit, but the ass tast in my mouth wasn't very pleasant. On a side note, I work in the boitech field, and every service guy that comes in to work on equipment always says the same thing. "You haven't been using DMSO on this have you?" They are scared shitless of the stuff. It is extremely harsh on the equipment. So if it is that harsh of a substance, it makes you wonder what it could do to you.

Andy...

may I remind you that clambutteroil was banned from this discussion forum long ago... we are hardcore but taking that is just out of the question

lol

Ah guys, this is so bad. The guy asked a legit question and deserves a legit answer.

DMSO is on of the best transdermal carriers around , period!

Many steriods can be effectively used transdermally using dmso

DMSO is extrememly safe to use with minimal precautions and cleanliness

When used properly, USP DMSO(yes i said USP) has very little odor and garlic taste, typically most slather on watered down dmso and wonder why it does not work!

DMSO can cause skin irritations and should be tested before being used to determine your individual sensitivity

Are there better ways to take anabolic steriods? Yes but dmso is an alternative for those who chose to use it.

Anyone who says that it does not work is simply not aware of the proper method of application or has bad information or simply chooses to desseminate bad infromation.

jb

USP DMSO, regardless of its United States Pharmacopoeia purity grade, still gives the sulfurous breath. This is because it is the DMSO itself, not impurities, which gives rise to the halitosis.

It's great, I agree. But the guy who asked the question is still an idiot, and should change his name.

-M

I had a guy the other day at the gym mention he was crushing up anadrol and using DMSO as a delivery agent. Maybe you can explain Dr. M or anyone who knows what would be the advantage to using this method. It would seem that if a steroid is oral activated i.e. 17aa then wouldn't it require the liver to process it before it became active thus making a non-oral delivery method pointless?

Top Bottom