Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DMAA causing deaths?

macapple

Here is an interesting article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/03/b...supplements-after-2-deaths.html?_r=1&emc=eta1

I am in no way a chemistry wiz nor do I know the compounds that make up DMAA but I find it hard to believe it cost these soliders their lives. The fact that millions of people use DMAA and this is the first incident.... I think they should look into the fact both soldiers were on the same base.

I've had my best workouts, by far, after mixing an Oxy 45 min before and N2KTS 20 min before a training session. KILLED IT!!

I see it like this bro.. everything we put into our bodies has a chance of killing us.. Just because a couple people have died while having this stim in their toxicolgy report doesnt mean im going to stop using my favorite pre workouts and stims.. Its hard to say what really killed them and what all they had going on in their bodies.. interesting though

I'd love to know what else was in their toxicology reports... the DoD might see more well-known drugs and think nothing of them, then see some "crazy unstudied stimulant" and just assume that was the cause. Did these guys take NSAIDs? Those increase heart attack risk 2 to 4-fold.* What about caffeine? I can't even drink regular coffee/tea without getting heart palpitations and a fast heart rate...

If it was the DMAA alone that caused it, I'm sure they had underlying heart issues they didn't know about. I doubt it was just the dmaa though, more likely a combination of a bunch of factors. If you can take stims like caffeine or dmaa and don't get a racing or irregular heart beat, you're probably good to go. just my .02

*webmb article, I can't post links yet

Top Bottom