Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discrimination in the Army

lololol@ the call out of bumping the other thread

'lolololololololol*cough*lolololol

lol @ cindy trying to make a point...I was a soldier before I didn't believe in Santa Clause just like I'm a businessman after giving up a belief in Santa Clause; Leadership can't be taught...you understand how to lead or you don't....

Doesn't seem socially backwards to me. It's a question of how much pressure there is to conform. I don't trust that bald mouthpiece for a second. If the expectation is that you get deep into the bullshit or you're ostracized or threatened, that's a problem. Maybe this is how things change, or maybe things never change. Either way, fuck 'em.

When I was 17 I officially had my dog tags read "No Pref RCD."

That meant I had no religious preference for my burial; I was a peer leader and could assign them to cleaning toilets but I chose to explain and debate my lack of dogmatic religious belief; At the time I was technically a Christian but I challenged the dogma...I was called an atheist, so years later I adopted it as a badge of honor; If thinking is atheism then I'm all for it but would never force it on another person.

that is a pretty big assumption...is that how you make most of your decisions? :confused:

There is about the same amount of evidence for Santa Clause as for Jesus...after all..I believe in Jesus because that's the name of the guy that mows my lawn...he's probably illegal since I have to speak with him in Spanish.

Top Bottom