Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discount tanning lotion info here

JuicyGirl

Tanning salons really rip you off on quality tanning products. To me, spending $50 on some tanning accelerator is just ridiculous!

I just found a site to order 1/2 price with no sales tax and they ship 2 day UPS:

http://www.abettertan.com

I just ordered 2 California tan products and can't wait to get them!

:devil:
Thanks for the link, I've also got some pretty good buys on EBAY. The O.L. tans everyday and is always running out of lotion.

kool!!!!!!! so whats your fav tanning lotion.....might as well ask since we is on the subject.

Im using John Abate stuff and love it........but what works best for you all

yep thats where I get my stuff...never in a salon that would be robbery!!!! I change lotions all the time...my skin gets used to one kind and doesnt work well after a while...I love the different Abate kinds..also use sweetish beauty platinum and others. I like the ones w/ tingle factor in em:)

I must say that Touch of Bali's Java Jellie gave me the prettiest skin tone!!!! I would like to look toward some self tanners right now. Anyone know of some good ones?

I don't have a favorite yet, but I ordered

California Tan Helix 8.5oz. $23.75
California Tan Climax 8.5oz. $23.75

Cal Tan is basically an over-priced product for what you are getting.

John Abate products are all decent products for the expensive money that they cost and were very reputable when they were Sweedish Beauty. Australion Gold bought the name Sweedish Beauty and have produced several good products also. Florida Tan has a few quality products also. Tan Incorporated had a few nice ones at a fairly cheap price.

tripleV...if you are interested...I used to be a salesman for a tannng distributorship...I still know how to get things very cheap:)

B True

I ordered the swedish beauty browning syrup (thanks to PG!) for 20.00 and the intesifier for 10.00 :) will be here in 2 days!!

Top Bottom