Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty UG steroids circulating in Canada.

BigAndy69 said:
About the UpJohn Cyp, it's not a very safe buy but you can still get a real product.

Same goes for Univet Test Suspension, I've seen exact fakes that give no results.

As far as Sust, Karachi's are usually a very good buy. Niles, make sure they don't look perfect (same size amps..ect)

Also, there is someone who is selling Naps for 5-10 cents a piece in bulk locally in Toronto, Very strong chance that these are fake/counterfeit. I would advise people to stay away.

Winny Zambons, someone was selling counterfeits last summer and the price was low. He was selling them as counterfeits but apparently they had some winny in it. Still not a good idea.

Jesus.........I had no idea the Canadian black market was filled with so many fakes!!! :worried:

Makes me want to deal with international sources directly from here on out.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
Jesus.........I had no idea the Canadian black market was filled with so many fakes!!! :worried:

Makes me want to deal with international sources directly from here on out.

DIV

Our borders are some of the tightest in the world. Customs is a bitch in Canada, so smuggling Human grade gear can be a problem. Not much of it going around, that's why our UG scene is so large. We probably have the most UG labs per capita.

Lots of organized groups working to make counterfeit/fake steroids in Canada. They spend the money on packaging.

Stuff like clomid and HCG can be a really problem to find locally in Canada. Nolvadex and Arimidex which are available from Canadian pharmacies are readily available on the black market. We also have some great vet products (but many of them get counterfeited)

I've known people who have paid $10 per clomid pill in Canada and HCG if you can find it will go for $100-120 for 5,000 ius. Very few bother bringing these products in.

I would like to mention that there are also fake deletestryl vials going around...they have done a very good job packaging them, making sure the back of the labels are refelctive...I wouldnt buy any Human Grade gear at all...seen way too many fakes, spent way too much money on trash.

BigAndy69 said:
Our borders are some of the tightest in the world. Customs is a bitch in Canada, so smuggling Human grade gear can be a problem. Not much of it going around, that's why our UG scene is so large. We probably have the most UG labs per capita.

Lots of organized groups working to make counterfeit/fake steroids in Canada. They spend the money on packaging.

Stuff like clomid and HCG can be a really problem to find locally in Canada. Nolvadex and Arimidex which are available from Canadian pharmacies are readily available on the black market. We also have some great vet products (but many of them get counterfeited)

I've known people who have paid $10 per clomid pill in Canada and HCG if you can find it will go for $100-120 for 5,000 ius. Very few bother bringing these products in.

Andrew, that's some real scary shit there..... :xeye:

So not only do you kids up north had more UG labs per population that anywhere else, but also the largest per capita amount of fakes as well?

Fuck.....if I lived there I'd be paranoid as Termie....probably never leave the house and pray before every injection...:worried:

Is the free healthcare worth living there?

DIV

DIVISION said:
Andrew, that's some real scary shit there..... :xeye:

So not only do you kids up north had more UG labs per population that anywhere else, but also the largest per capita amount of fakes as well?

Fuck.....if I lived there I'd be paranoid as Termie....probably never leave the house and pray before every injection...:worried:

Is the free healthcare worth living there?

DIV

Lol, don't feel bad for us bro. 5 years ago, yes it was a sad state, nothing but expensive fakes and Mexican gear.

Spectro changed all that and allowed the development of a large UG scene. Today we have great UG labs to choose from and the price has dropped by half over the last 3 years

This is why I've stuck with the same 2 or 3 UG labs since I started juicing, that chance of screwing up cycles, just for the sake of a few $, just isnt worth it to me

summit labs supplies most of the gear for the vets in ontairo hard to get and pricy but seen guys who used it great results

Top Bottom