Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dilemma

Detox29

Hey Guys
I started my tren e/test e cycle about 5 weeks ago. 1 mil of each twice a week. My problem is. I started it without any hcg or pct's on hand. See im from Australia and getting HCG , Nov an Clomid isn't easy these days. So assuming my mate would be home from Thailand at about week 3 with all of it, I started. Its now coming into week 6 and he showed with nothing. See my problem!. I now have everything to run with it on its way from the USA which may take weeks. My question is, could I continue at just 1 mil a week until it gets here, and then basically start the cycle again at that time? Or , do I stop everything now, wait for bloods to return to normal which could take months and start fresh?

Btw its my 4th cycle
im 27 yrs old
5,11'
No sides as yet

You still have at least 5-7 weeks on the cycle, go ahead and finish the cycle out while you order your PCT, order today and you'll get it on time I assume. Try AG

Hey Guys
I started my tren e/test e cycle about 5 weeks ago. 1 mil of each twice a week. My problem is. I started it without any hcg or pct's on hand. See im from Australia and getting HCG , Nov an Clomid isn't easy these days. So assuming my mate would be home from Thailand at about week 3 with all of it, I started. Its now coming into week 6 and he showed with nothing. See my problem!. I now have everything to run with it on its way from the USA which may take weeks. My question is, could I continue at just 1 mil a week until it gets here, and then basically start the cycle again at that time? Or , do I stop everything now, wait for bloods to return to normal which could take months and start fresh?

Btw its my 4th cycle
im 27 yrs old
5,11'
No sides as yet

How much mgs per compound? Tren requires prami or caber at ANY dose. You need liver support and maybe an AI for your test.

First rule of AAS use. Dont run a cycle unless you have everything on hand.

You already realize this was a mistake so don't do it again. Go ahead and finish your cycle then stop the tren and cruise on 200-250 mg test a week until your pct stuff arrives. It's better then losing all of your gains. I hope you have an adequate pct on its way as tren is hard to recover from. Your definitely gonna want some good test boosters with your serm, and some n2guard.

You made a mistake, but it's not going to kill you man. Go over to Mrsupps and grab the Xtreme PCT Stack, and take it as recommended. You absolutely need a serm as well, but this stack will get you fully recovered and ready to go!

You made a mistake, but it's not going to kill you man. Go over to Mrsupps and grab the Xtreme PCT Stack, and take it as recommended. You absolutely need a serm as well, but this stack will get you fully recovered and ready to go!

I completely agree, but Australian customs is apparently a pain in the ass these days

Cheers Fellas
Yer aussie customs are making things really hard now days! Don't worry ive had the experience of tren sides once b4! Very little sleep and wanted to lay down for a few weeks an not do anything! Its all on its way and should cover all bases during and post. Appreciate the advice legends

Top Bottom