Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference in creatines

Robario

Hi everyone -
I just finished a month on trac creatine by mhp. The month before I used EAS simple creatine. I must say the difference was enormous. I did not load the EAS, but did take it before I worked out, immediately after and then late in the day, since I workout in the morning. Even if i pissed alot of creatine, I figured I was giving my body all that it needs. Also, during both months, I kept my protein consumption around 200-250g/day. For the first month, I did not notice any gain in strength. I did notice about a 5lbs gain, but I can attribute that to other causes. The trac on the other hand seemed to work pretty good. I gained a decent amount of strength, and again a slight weight gain. I did not get the miracle results, that my friends claim about creatine; yet i did find the trac helped me. Is there anything else I can try to gain muscle, besides creatine? Also, anyone have some creatine experiences to share? Thanks all

Top Bottom