Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

difference between test 200 and test 400

thoopes

I am about to start my cycle and I just got some test 200. I have heard good things about the 400 but I thought I better go with the 2000 since this is my first cycle. Any imput would help.

5-10
15%

t4 is some nasty stuff, I did it for my first cycle and I'll never touch the stuff again. What kinda t200 is it, if it's mixed it could still be just as bad as the 400. It just matters how much you take. Gonna need some more infos

my buddy said he has some 200 he is going to let me try. It is teterona 200 from mexico. He said he has been taking it for a long time and loves it. Just wondering what you guys think. I was planning on splitting it up into 2 injections evry 4th day. My buddy says he does 1cc once a week and that worked good for him.

I wasn't planning on mixing it with anything, maybe some winny if I can get some but it wouldn't be till the last 5 weeks of my 10 week cycle but probably not even going to mix that in there.

Top Bottom