Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieting help

Amell

Hey everyone I am learning alot about dieting from this site and I've already got some good results... But I wanna try to do a bulk but stay abit slimmer during the summer have somewhat of a 6 pack but would like to gain some weight and put on some size... Plan is to do a big bulk in winter to get as much size as I can and compete next spring... Any suggestions would be great.. How many chicken breasts should I eat?

My current diet is
6am oatmeal and protein shake

9 am 1 piece of chicken 2 rice cakes and 2 pieces of pineapple 4 strawberrys(may take out the fruit?)

12pm 1 chicken breast 4 mini potatoes, 4 rice cakes

3 pm same as lunch

6 pm same as lunch

8-9 post workout have a protein shake with a carb gainer, and usually 14 egg whites

Im open to all ideas... And I forgot to add I try to add a couple veggies to each meal

My current diet is
6am oatmeal and protein shake

9 am 1 piece of chicken 2 rice cakes and 2 pieces of pineapple 4 strawberrys(may take out the fruit?)

12pm 1 chicken breast 4 mini potatoes, 4 rice cakes

3 pm same as lunch

6 pm same as lunch

8-9 post workout have a protein shake with a carb gainer, and usually 14 egg whites

Im open to all ideas... And I forgot to add I try to add a couple veggies to each meal

Multiply your bodyweight by 19 to get an approximate amount of calories. If your goal is lean gains, do a 40 p / 40 c / 20 f diet. If you want maximum mass, do a 30 p / 50 c / 20 f diet and train HARD.

Build your diet around the above macronutrient recommendations and then we can comment. Furthermore, these are just approximate numbers, you will have to find out what works for you and either decrease / increase the calories / macros as necessary.

Okay so I need about 4000 calories, I'll do the lean gains for now as it is summer so how does that all divide out .. I'm not to sure about how to calculate the 40/40/20

Okay so I need about 4000 calories, I'll do the lean gains for now as it is summer so how does that all divide out .. I'm not to sure about how to calculate the 40/40/20

40% of calories = protein so 4000 x 0.4 = 1600 / 4 cals per gram of protein = 400 g of protein

400 g of carbs

20% of calories = 4000 x 0.2 = 800 / 9 cals per gram of fat = 88 g of fat

Also, for really lean gains, walk for 30 - 45 minutes like 4 - 5 times per week. Walking uses primarily fat for energy.

Next, you will have to use nutritiondata.com or a calorie calculating site to figure out how much of your foods you require to make up these daily totals. Split up your meals into 6 meals per day. So for instance, 400 g / 6 = 66 g of protein per meal.

Here are the foods you should be using to build your diet:

Protein
-Egg whites
-Steak
-Lean Beef
-Turkey
-Chicken
-Lamb
-Whole Eggs
-Whey Protein
-Casein Protein
-Cottage Cheese
-Salmon
-Tuna
-Haddock
-Shrimp

Carbohydrates
-Oats / oatmeal
-Whole Wheat Pasta
-Whole wheat breads
-Yams
-Brown Rice

Fats
-Raw Unblanched Almonds
-Almond Butter
-All Natural Peanut Butter
-Whole Eggs
-Fish Oil
-Flaxseed
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Now, this is quite a bit of protein in a day, but indeed you are doing a lean bulking diet. You can move your distribution around as you want.

Design a diet that is APPROXIMATELY close to the daily totals. Don't go crazy about getting the numbers perfect. Post up your diet in this section and one of us can help. Make sure to state the amount of calories, protein, carbs and fats you are getting in total.

alright i made up a diet last night... took my body weigfht X it by 19 and its about 4000 calories so lets here what u guys think about my diet... its the first one ive ever done so please feel free to put some input into it thanks!

Fat/Carb/Protein
Meal:1
2 pieces whole wheat toast Peanut butter(natural)+jam
2 scoops syntha6
65g 120.5g 73.2g
Meal 2:
4 rice cakes , 2 chicken breasts
4g 44g 74g
Meal 3:
2 chicken breasts
Whole wheat pasta(1.5 serving ¾ cup)
5.5g 63g 80.5g
Meal 4
4 rice cakes , 2 scoops syntha 6
12g 74g 48g

Meal 5:
2 chicken breasts
½ Yam
4.2g 34g 72.8
Meal 6:
Egg whites (8 servings 63g) equivalent to 16 egg whites

Rice 1.5cups
½ Yams

1.7g 83.5g 64.8g
Meal totals:4031calories 92.4g 419.5g 413.3g​

I knew a guy that put a chicken breast in the blender to make a shake with it to up his calories..good posts above

Top Bottom