Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieting....creatine or not?

CongoJoe

my stats are 6'4 265. im trying to drop to around 240. eating 6 meals a day, cardio 4 times a week and liting very heavy. should i use some type of creatine while im dropping bodyfat? will it help or hurt at all? and if yes, then what type of creatine? eas? celltech? or what is better?

swole is awesome when dieting. I started using it last week and I get no water retension at all and the pumps and strength increase are awesome on that shit. It's the best creatine I have used so far. It blows cell-tech away by a long shot in which I used in the past.

Creatine is a great idea while dieting...it helps keep you fuller and your strength up a litle. As far as holding more water, yes it does...inside your muscle tissue not outside, which is a good thing.

Any quality brand will do...just watch all those carbs if you use Celltech or something similar.

no dont use creatine you will get a bloated effect try to just keep lifting and eating good and see what results that will give you

Bloated does not mean you wont lose fat. You can go for it and just wait till after your cycle to see your complete results.

Lguy00 said:
no dont use creatine you will get a bloated effect try to just keep lifting and eating good and see what results that will give you

Yep, you will get a bloated effect...your muscles will tend to get a little bloated, lol.

If you simply mix 5 to 10 grams of pure creatine in your normal liquid, it can only help not hinder your progress....sheesh.

Top Bottom