Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dietary Supplement Safety Act

CanadianCripple

http://www.theorator.com/bills108/s722.html

Doesn't Section 4 make the proposed new definition of an anabolic steroid (U.S.) sound like almost every supplement a bodybuilder would use, including protein powder?

b) CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ACT-

(1) DEFINITION OF ANABOLIC STEROID- Section 102(41)(A) of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802(41)(A)) is amended--

(A) by striking `that promotes muscle growth, and includes--' and inserting `that promotes muscle growth or is advertised or used to promote muscle growth.

If this is happening in the U.S., I can see the day when animal protein will be considered an anabolic steroid in Canada. :eek2:

They could never accuse something you squeeze out of an animal to be an anabolic steroid. Could they? like whey, casein and shit?

Well my container of whey & creatine both claim to "promote muscle growth".

I figure 'they' can ban anything 'they' want. If allowed.

FloridaMuscle said:
They could never accuse something you squeeze out of an animal to be an anabolic steroid. Could they? like whey, casein and shit?

Animals produce testosterone, and that is classified as an anabolic steroid.

Cool. I had a feeling my grandmother was on steroids. I called her on it when I saw her starting to get jacked. She kept claiming it was just cell-tech and nitro-tech!!!!

Top Bottom