Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet

bissenmir

Ok! if the av. guy weights 200lbs. he's going to do this 25cals / 1lbs of weight a day. He would need to eat 5000cals. If he needs to eat 1.5g of protein / day that would =300g. My question is you could easily eat 300g of lean food/supple with lean carbs(rice,pasta, etc) and stay within 3000cals. So, how in the hell do you guys eat so much? Do I need to start eating donuts and cake?:bday:

Try a good weight gainer and I take it you are thinking of bulking since you are using the equation at 25cals per lb of body weight. If you were dieting then you would use 15-17cals per lb of body weight.

if you are on a bulking cycle, then your right on, you will need 5000 cals and 300g protein. dont worry about eating clean, all you need to concern yourself with is getting those calories in. if you are running substantial amount of gear, it will take care of the excess calories anyway, so i would go ahead and include pizza and ice cream in the bulking diet. once your done with the bulking cycle you can diet the little amount of fat that you have put on right off.

Weight gainers are awesome I have one that puts incredible 700 calories per serving

You target your calories for your target weight though, right? So, if I'm currently 188lb and I'm looking to hit 200lb on my next bulking cycle, then I want to take in 5000 Kcal/day, not 4700. Just want to make sure.

I'm going to start running 500mg of test per week and 450mg of deca per week w/30mg of dbal per day.

Yellow what brand name is that! I have GNC pro shit and it taste like shit. I don't like most weight gainers because they are all so sweet(suger base).
That to me spells wasted cals. If it does nothing, then y do it. I know from the past I can get fat while on gear(powerlifting look). I do like some low cal meal replacements. I'm going to do three protein shakes and one meal replacement per day. Not going to say what brand because I'll get flamed!:cool:

Top Bottom