Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet while on a cycle

RIPCURL

I just started a cycle of sus/ dec/eq/dbol. I am trying to get into fitness modeling and I need some advice on my diet. I am 6'4" tall and currently at 235lbs not sure of body fat %. I have six weeks till my first photo shoot and I really need to make a good impression. I think I am pretty lean but I still have a thin layer of fat over the bottom of my abs. How can I loose this?

well besides droping your carbs, staying away from sugars and hitting cardio in the morning. there isnt much that can be done online. your probably need to find a trainer in your area.

religous training- well proportioned body is a must
religous dieting-clean foods
and good looks and your all set

Well I think I have the looks (not to sound conceeded). With a little work with my diet and aas I think I will have the body. I train religously at least 5 times a week. I try to eat clean but I dont know what foods are best when tring to loose fat. The main meals I eat right now are tuna, steak, chicken and vegetables oh and protien shakes. I only drink water or milk. If I drink alcohol it is vodka and cranberry or other juice ( but I rarely drink)

What time do you eat at? And do you eat any starch at all?

Try and drink at least a gallon of water a day. As well.... eat the majority of your carbs in the morning, and begin to deplete them throughout the day... no juice, or milk past 2 pm... just water... try and cut out the steak, unless it is a really lean cut, and use egg whites, and water packed tuna as your primary sources of protein. By dinner, you should be eating no starchy carbs... just fiberous things (i.e. veggies etc...), and protein... a 30g - 45g shake of pure whey in water before bed should be used as well. Carb depleting will keep you leaner while preserving muscle mass. I read a study somewhere that claimed it also helps in the increase of natural growth hormone while you sleep... and god knows we could all use that... :)

A few days before the shoot, you might want to just eat protein, and cut out all your carbs...

Just eat like a bugger once you are done the shoot, and get back at it... :)

RIPCURL said:
I just started a cycle of sus/ dec/eq/dbol. I am trying to get into fitness modeling and I need some advice on my diet. I am 6'4" tall and currently at 235lbs not sure of body fat %. I have six weeks till my first photo shoot and I really need to make a good impression. I think I am pretty lean but I still have a thin layer of fat over the bottom of my abs. How can I loose this?

are you running anything to combat your estrogen levels? planning on used something to dump the water prior to the shoot?

as far as the diet goes:

calories 12-10 cals per lb of bodyweight

60%p
30%c
10%f.........will melt the fat off

throw in some cardio, 30-45min eod

just carb starve yourself if you aren't educated enough to run a specific diet, then the day of your shoot, load up on carbs and drink a glass of wine and 2 cups of coffee with a dark chocolate bar. Also, you are going to get some bloat from the dbol and deca, watch out.

Thanks Strong good advice. I plan on starting nolvadex arround week 4 as my estrogen blocker. I recently got off a cycle of T400 and eq and the eq worked great for the loss of water retetion for me. I try to drink about two gallons of water a day ( I work out side in the sun so I am always sweating severly).
Another question I have some anadrol 50 tabs, I was thinking of combineing them with the dbol starting week three and stopping week 5 will this add to the bloat or make me look harder.

No problem... glad I could help... :)

I wouldn't touch the A-bombs... they'll bloat you like a bugger... but L-dex might be a good idea for water...

Dont' bother with the a-bombs... especially don't combine them with d-bol! That will bloat the hell out of you, I wouldn't even run the d-bol all the way through the cycle, I would probably cut it out 2-3 weeks prior to the shoot then start trying to drop water!
You don't want to look like a blowfish!

As far as food goes, you already got some solid advice, but be careful with the Tuna, if you add a lot of mayo to it, which most people do.

Top Bottom