Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet suggestions - need more calories.

I have been eating clean for some time now, just haven't been eating enough calories I found out..So, actually I am still trying to get down exactly what I should be eating, fine tune it..

fitness show/ bb show

Is it unrealistic to think that someone with my stats could actually participate and have a chance to win at a show that is in 4 months ? my stats are in my signature..I am at about 21%bf too....

Just from your meal listings I'd say you need to break up your protein intake through all of your meals. Meal 1 is mostly carbs and fat with not much protein to speak of while meal 5 is also all carbs. Eating carbs alone, or carbs and fat together without protein is not a good idea. Protein will help to slow down digestion of the carbs and should be eaten at every single meal, not to mention that your first meal of the day should definately have protein because you've fasted all night and your body needs it.

Figure out your total protein needs for the day and then split it up evenly between your meals. Doesn't have to be perfect but don't go without protein on any meal.

Vageta

I edited my diet that I posted to reveal what I am currently eating...the diet posted now is exactly what I eat daily, I want to loose bf and get mmore defined while adding muscle obviously.. Thanks for the reply...

Top Bottom