Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet review wanted.

big calvin

heres what im doing for diet:

meal 1
8-10 slices bacon
4 cups ice water

meal 2
12oz. steak cooked in 3 tbsp olive oil
4 cups ice water

meal 3
1 atkin shake
1pkg. unsalted peanuts
2 cups ice water

supplements:
dietiers multi 8 caps a day

i havent been training as of yet but im always on and off. i have to start on monday a 3 day per week heavy(5 reps on basics and 10reps on acc.) and i need to walk. im 422lbs as of about 4 weeks ago(i need to go weigh myself cause i think i have lost a lil water weight from the diet). i know i can lose weight im just concered with is i have 3 months to look my best , i havent seen someone for a long time and she knows im 422lbs but i wanna look my best. yes its the wrong reason but theres always a wrong reason for losing weight. no on just does it. they do it cause others make fun,health,ladies or men. i dont want to look like i lost muscle(flabby) and im afraid it will happen. any advice u can give u guys?

thank you,
calvin cruz.

I'd drop the shake in favor of a meat, and maybe drop some bacon and add some eggs. Add some cardio if you can, maybe walking or something like that. Low intensity for long durations. How old are you, and do you have any existing medical conditions? Other reccomendations can't really be made until I know some more stuff.

19 years old

-422lbs(have to check on that monday may be lower) down from 450+
-48% bodyfat down from 52
-been training on and off sence i was 12
-diabetic type 2 for over a year(no insulin now)
-hypothyroisim for years now. 100mcg t4
-high liver enzymes
-low total testosterone high free testoserone
-latose intolerent(past couple week noticed)

thank you for answering.

Go see an MD and get a complete check-up, and if you're diabetic I don't think you can safely run a keto (not sure, though).

It will be tough but worth it. Always keep some kind of protein snacks on hand, I found myself pretty hungry on the atkins diet and snacking is the hardest part. Find something you can eat that you like and always have some of it on hand. You can definetely lose the weight but I'm suprised the doctor hasn't prescribed something to you to assist, although I dont know what the dieters multi caps are. I recently wanted to lose a few pounds and I tried out Trimspa, and it worked very well for me. I would eat a bowl of cereal in the morning and i literally felt like i ate a full meal.

Good LUCK!

Well lad, I'd love to help ya, but I don't know if the diet and training regimen I'd recommend would work based on your medical conditions.....

Well, here it is, check with your doctor before you go trying it though to make sure you have all your bases covered....

to start with, try an ECA once per day, maybe take a lower than average dose of ephedrine, 15 or 16mg/dose, and 200mg caffeine. Take it about a half hour before your walking. try to power walk as much as you can, and make the total duration over an hour, at least. Try to do it in the morning before breakfast as well. maybe even again at night if you can.

For diet, try somehting like this....

Breakfast:
1/4 cup oatmeal of cream of wheat
1/2 chicken breast or 1/2 can of tuna
lot so fice water

meal 2
chicken breast
1 slice whole wheat bread

meal 3
MRP shake, I like MesoTech, only use 1/4 or 1/2 pouch per shake

Meal 4
grilled tuna, chicken breast or some egg whites
1/4 cup rice
water

for snacks, try to keep them high protein, and only use them if absolutely, positively necessary. A good snack is ice cubes made of crystal light, or just a few cups of liquid crystal light. No alcohol, recreational drugs or other pollutants for the weeks till your friend arrives.

other than that, just make sure to watch your diet like a hawk, life heavy and often, get lots of rest and keep the cardio up!

and good luck, you can do it if you put your mind to it lad!

Top Bottom