Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet question?

bobby716

High End Bro
Platinum
What’s up guys??

I just want to run a basic day of my diet past you guys. Right now I’m 21 yrs old 5’10 205. I want to cut down to 185 get my body fat around 8-9% and then build some solid mass from there. here is my daily diet. (sometimes the chicken will be lean beef)

8am: protein shake, banana or some piece of fruit
10am: 2 pieces of whole wheat or whole grain with 2 tbsp of peanut butter
2 pm: 2 chicken breast a cup of brown rice and a cup of greens (spinach, broccoli, green beans etc...)
5 pm: same as 10am
730-9pm workout
9pm- pwo shake
915pm: 1 chicken breast ½ cup of rice with greens
10pm an apple cucumber or some piece of fruit (only when still hungry)

bobby716 said:
What’s up guys??

I just want to run a basic day of my diet past you guys. Right now I’m 21 yrs old 5’10 205. I want to cut down to 185 get my body fat around 8-9% and then build some solid mass from there. here is my daily diet. (sometimes the chicken will be lean beef)

8am: protein shake, banana or some piece of fruit
10am: 2 pieces of whole wheat or whole grain with 2 tbsp of peanut butter
2 pm: 2 chicken breast a cup of brown rice and a cup of greens (spinach, broccoli, green beans etc...)
5 pm: same as 10am
730-9pm workout
9pm- pwo shake
915pm: 1 chicken breast ½ cup of rice with greens
10pm an apple cucumber or some piece of fruit (only when still hungry)

i would suggest eating complex carbs along with your morning meal. a cup of oatmeal will do.

your 10am meal doesnt have much protein except a little bit from the peanut butter. i think you should replace pb with some lean meat(a piece of chicken or a can of tuna to make the sandwich)

2pm and 5pm meals are fine.

at your 10pm meal, i wouldnt suggest a piece of fruit, since it will give you energy but you wont need it that late, thats my opinion. for the last meal, i would suggest 1/2-1 cup of fat free cottage cheese, and 1-2 tbsp pb. or if your hungry, just eat a piece of chicken breast. anything with fat and protein will do at night, keep carbs low because i dont think you would need the energy that late.

Top Bottom