Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet question

NJbigtime

Plat Hero
Platinum
hey- if i could keep carbs under 30grams mon-sat and carb up on sunday. since i weigh 185 and 1.5grams of fat for every pound,basically have like 300g of fat a day, mostly from flat seed oil. and the rest of my cals from protein. if i'm trying to lose stuborn fat. I do alot of cardio a week. what kind of results can i expect?

if you eat low carbs and lift, don't do a lot of cardio or you'll lose muscle-try for 10 grams of carbs or less and you'll lose fat

Anabolic Diet

Your current diet is similar to a diet I did a few years back called the Anabolic Diet, by Mario DePascuale. The main diference is that his diet you go as close to 0 carbs as possible Mon-Fri, then carb up on Sat & Sun. I did this for like 8 weeks and it worked very well. It's also kind of like Duschain's diet. On the weekends I was even eating pizza and bugers and I still lost fat and gained muscle. Animalbolics is another good low carb diet where you eat no carbs throughout the day except until after your workout. You can eat some fruit with your other meals.

Top Bottom